>>>6<<<

Hello guys, enjoy and remember to vote and comment!

~+~+~

Karma's Pov

"We're going to the swimming pool, change your clothes!" Korosensei anonced. This is bad, I mean I was a boy before, it really embarassing if I wear the girl swimsuit. And plus the perverted boy around, especially Okajima.

(Timeskip: At the swimming pool)

"Karma-chan! Don't sit there and wear the jacket! Take it off and go for a swim!" Korosensei shouted. "Say the one who scared of water." I said rolled my eyes. I took off my jacket, it revealed the swimsuit. The swimsuit is too tight so it make my body exposed. I saw Korosensei turn pink and the other boys nosebleed. And of course Okajima and Nakamura taking a picture of it.

(Timeskip: At afternoon)

Everyone leave the swimming pool except me. I was having fun with the water. I didn't relies someone still around there stalking me.

Okajima's Pov

I can't resist Karma's body anymore. I suddenly jumped to the swimming pool. "Okajima-kun? You're still here?" Karma asked. I grabbed her arm and pull her away deep to the forest.

"Okajima-kun? Where are we?" Karma asked as I stopped. I grabbed her boobs and squeeze them as Karma moans. "Ahh! Stop it!" Karma moaned. I love the sound of her moan, it a music to my ears. But suddenly black surrounded me.

Terasaka's Pov

I was walking around the forest. When I saw Okajima squeezed Karma's boobs. How dare him to touch my Karma!? I punch him as he fainted. I take a glance to Karma, her eyes was teary. "Are you okay Karma-chan?" I asked as she nodded slowly. "Thanks for helping me Terasaka-kun." She said. "Yeah, yeah, now let back to class and leave this pervert in the wood and got eaten by wolf." I said as Karma laugh.