>>>9<<<

Hello guys, another chapter of... Karmagisa... Anyone please kill me for writing about this again... Kill me and that blue haired Bitch! Enjoy and remember to vote and comment! Wait- 1.72K reader!? *fainted*

~+~+~

Nagisa's Pov

I glared at Gakushuu for confessed Karma first, but the good thing Karma not give the answer yet so there still hope for me. I went to Karma's seat and greeted her like always. "Do you want to went somewhere with me after school?" I asked as Karma nodded. Yes! This is my chance to confess my love to her! I come back to my seat with a really big smile on my face. Kayano who beside sit me, asked why I look happy suddenly. I can't just said "I want to confess my love to Karma!", and I know she will broken hearted because she obviously love me. (A/N:In your dream Bitch! I won't allow Kayano to love you even in the real story did!)

(Timeskip: After School)

"Where are we going Nagisa-kun?" Karma asked. I'm planning to bring her to the new restaurant opening tonight. It will be really romantic there, I just sure of it! "We're going to the new restaurant that opening tonight! Do you like it?" I asked as Karma slowly nodded.

(Timeskip: At the restaurant)

"Wow! It so cool!" Karma said with her eyes sparkling. I didn't bring her to a fancy elegant, I bring her to a fun enjoyable restaurant. We were talking about Sonic Ninja. I can't believe that Asahole-kun take her watch that movie WITH her and only both of them. "This fod is delicious Nagisa-kun. Thanks for invite me here!" Karma said happily while eating her strawberry pancake. I'm going to confessed my love now. "Karma-chan, please go out with me as my girlfriend." I confessed as her eyes widen. "Uhm... I don't know... let me some time to think about it..." Karma saud nervously. "Its okay, I'll be waiting." I said faked smiled at her, I'm sure that Asahole-kun already confessed to her.