>>>3<<<

Hello guys, this chapter is contain about Karma X Gakushuu. So Karushuu fan you going to love this, but gommen not smut yet. Enjoy and don't forget to vote and comment!

~+~+~

Gakushuu's Pov

I stared at Karma beautiful face when she sleep. I want to kiss her soft pink lip. But I can't, she is a guy inside her soul. And you know what Karma can do if she don't like it.

"Asano-kun! Pay attention!" Korosensei scolded. "Sorry. I got distracted by Karma-chan beautiful face when she asleep." I said pointed to Karma. Korosensei face turned pink and take some photo of Karma. The other boy started at Karma and blushed furiously. Karma is really cute so I can't let her belong to someone else, she only mine.

(Timeskip: Breaktime)

Karma's Pov

"Karma-chan, meet me at the storage room later okay." Gakushuu said. I nodded as he walk away. I back to my seat and drink my strawberry milk. After done drinking it, I throw it and went to the storage room.

I arrived at the storage room, but Gakushuu wasn't there. Suddenly the door locked. I felt someone was staring me. "Oh, you came." A voice said behind me. I turn my head and saw Gakushuu smirking. He pull me closer by pull my waist and lift my chin up. I confused as his soft lip crashed my lip. I blushed furiosly when I relies what he doing. I push him away and cover my face with my hand. "Gomen, I don't know what I was doing that time." Gakushuu said bowing down. "Oh no no, it okay. I understand." I said patted his shoulder. My heart pounding really fast and I felt butterflies in my stomach. Is this what they call love?

(Timeskip: After school)

Nagisa's Pov

I was going to walk home when I saw Karma and Gakushuu walking together. It make me mad and I felt jelous at it. I will win Karma heart and he be mine, all mine.