"I kept my promise," he said, giving her the bag.

Lisa laughed, "Seriously?"

She took the bag and as she was about to took out what's inside, Jimin stopped her, "Maybe you should open it at your house."

She looked at him to see a sly smile. Lisa raised a brow, smirking.

"Didn't you buy just underwear?"

"A couple of them," Jimin shrugged. "In case I happen to rip them again."

Lisa sighed. She had seen this coming. She held his arm and directed Jimin under a tree, where they wouldn't get run over by a car.

"Okay, look. It was amazing and very satisfactory and all, but I don't do relationships," she said, looking at him in the eye. After a second of silence Jimin raised one perfect brow.

"Who said anything about a relationship?"

His eyes were on Lisa's stunned expression. Then she blinked a couple of times and woke up.

"So you're saying...?" she said. A smug smile formed in Jimin's plump pink lips again. He took one step closer to Lisa and leaned into her ear.

"So I'm saying that I need that ride," the boy said, his voice low and sultry. He snaked an arm around her waist, pulling her to himself. Lisa held his arms.

Lisa felt the familiar shiver and the wet feeling. She slapped his arm. He didn't flinch and they stood there like that; their bodies touching, their heads leaning into each other.

"I have an important exam tomorrow," she murmured to his cheek. She could feel the radiating coldness of winter from Jimin's soft skin.

"What time?" he whispered, nuzzling his nose across her jaw line. Lisa took a deep breath.

"1pm."

"I'll be waiting at 3."

Lisa gasped, "I can't make it -"

"You can. I'll be waiting right here," Jimin whispered again, this time brushing his warm, plump lips to her cheek. He slowly caressed Lisa's thigh with his left hand which was inside her coat, grabbing her ass and squeezing.

"Jimin, not here," Lisa bit her lip.

"Don't make me wait," he murmured to her skin one last time, pressed his lips to hers for a quick kiss and let her go. He pointed the bag, "And wear those."

His lips curved with a sultry smile and he turned his back, walking away just like that, leaving a speechless and very turned on Lisa behind him.

She closed her eyes, taking a deep breath. When she opened them, she laughed while running her fingers through her hair.

That little shit.

She turned her head and just as she was about to walk away, her eyes met with the one and only Jeon-fucking-Jungkook's ice cold gaze. She froze just for a second and then turned away, walking towards her car in the parking lot.

*

Jungkook followed her with his gaze. He gritted his teeth as he watched her get in her car and leave. Without looking at him again.

Who the fuck is that?

"Standing here and getting jealous by yourself won't help you."

Jungkook didn't turn to look at Namjoon. The older boy was standing beside him, a coffee cup in his hand, casually taking sips from it.

"What do you mean hyung?" Jungkook said when the silver Mercedes was nowhere to be seen. He turned to Namjoon only to find the boy staring at him disappointedly.