Chapter 8

Percy's pov

      As we faded into darkness, we had the most exhilarating experience ever! It was like we were shadow-traveling and teleporting and vapor traveling all at the same time! So me, being the wonderfully ignorant(or so they say) person that I am, said the first thing that came to mind. "That. Was. Awesome! Can we do it again?" As everyone stared at me, I realized something was wrong. "What?" I asked, "Do I have something on my face?" 

      "Well," The werewolf, Lupin, was it?, replied in an astonished voice, "Most people loose their lunch their first time Apparating." 

      I was about to reply with some comment about me not being like most people with a cheeky smile, but Harry rudely interrupted our nice little conversation.

      "Unless, of course," he sneered, "This isn't your first time doing it. That sure would explain a lot."

      "What?" I growled "I prove that I'm tougher than I look, and suddenly that's first degree evidence that I'm a murderer? That is ridiculous!" I sighed, "Well, I guess we should get going." And with that, I started walking towards the big spooky mansion that had enough Mist covering it the wizards probably thought that it was magic or something like that! Behind me, Sirius called out to me.

      "How can you possibly see the house?" I turned around in confusion "If you're about to tell me that somebody decided that it would be a wonderful idea to make your house invisible, than I gotta tell you, that's not only a stupid idea, but it's not working, as the house can be seen from miles away, and can be sensed from even further. How can this possibly be your headquarters?"

      "What do you mean, sense it?"

     "That's for me to know, and you to forget you ever wondered."

      "I feel like you're going to say that a lot. Are you?"

      "That's for me to-"

      "Alright! Alright! I get it!

      "Good."

      And with that, we arrived at the front door.

-------------line break---------------

      As we walked in, the first thing that I saw was a lady who reminded me of my mom. This thought made me sad, but I didn't let it show, not even in my eyes. One of my very few life rules was to always keep your friends safe, aka anyone who doesn't want you killed, and right now that meant hiding my pain, dealing with it on my own. It's my problem, not their's, and I'm not about to make it their's because I can't handle it. I can and I will. 

      Anyway, this lady looked friendly enough. She was defiantly someone's mom, or, as I believe the Brits say it 'mum'. ( Does anybody else feel like even people in other countries that speak your language still use weird words?)

      "Hello, dear," she said in a kind voice "I'm Mrs. Weasley, and these are my children Bill, Charlie, Percy, Fred and George, Ronald, and Ginny. Welcome to number twelve and if you need anything, don't hesitate to ask." After trading greetings with everyone there, I found out where my room was and left with these final words of wisdom: 'With great power comes great need to take a nap.' I was pretty sure I heard the 'Golden Trio' joking about how there was no way that I had great power on my way out, though. They had nooooooooo idea.

Hey guys, sorry I haven't updated in so long, I've been really procrastinating with this because there was a bunch of other stuff that I wanted to do. I tried to right more that usual, but it's pretty sad that I hardly wrote anything and this is still, I'm pretty sure, my longest chapter yet. I'll try to update more often but I don't want to make any promises because I clearly can't keep them. 

      Sorry and thanks for reading, 

      Olympus_child