Author's Note (2)

Hi guys! It been a while.
I've been getting a lot of comments recently on the last note asking me about the rewrite, and I realized I never put any kind of follow up on here. Sorry about that.
I made announcements on my account, but for readers just passing through they obviously won't see that, so I really should have put it here too originally. Oh well-I'm doing it now, at least.
I want to make this super clear: I'm not rewriting this fic. Nor am I continuing it or even going through and editing it.
I've got tons of reasons-ones you've all probably heard before, either from me or some other author. On top of that, I made this decision forever ago, so I don't know if I can even remember how I was feeling well enough to explain it.
I worked really hard on planning the rewrite, and I'm sad to see that all go to waste. I really was excited about it. But I just can't do it. I started writing that fox when I was 11. I'm almost 15 now. Pjo was a really big part of my life, but it just isn't anymore. I refuse to force myself to pour hours into something recreational when I'm not even enjoying it.
I really appreciate all the support from you guys, and I'm not mad you were asking for the rewrite or anything. But now that you know there won't be one, please stop asking.
If you guys really like my writing that much, you can check out my other works. If you're looking for more pjo content, feel free to check out my "Percy Jackson" recommendations reading list. That's also where you'll find any crossovers. However, if you're anything like I was, you've already read all of those lol. At that point I can't really help you, accept to say that after "Percy Jackson Guardian of the Hunt" and "Percy Jackson Grandson of Voldemort", I moved on to "Percy Jackson Nephew of Tony Stark" (before I'd seen most Marvel movies too, which was weird and kinda confusing lol). Those were searches by the way-like what I would put in the search bar to get a ton of results and then read them all eventually.
Anyway, I'm rambling. Long story short, this fic won't be continued. Please keep any negative comments to yourself. Have a great day :)

 Have a great day :)