Chapter 5

Harry Potter's POV

      "What!!!" I exclaimed. You really couldn't blame me, as I had just discovered that the man whom I had just defeated had a grandson who could already control their powers perfectly, was extremely powerful , lived in America and was coming to Hogwarts with us this year. (We were givin the opportunity to go back because no one really learnt anything last year) Even worse than that, I had to go with Sirius, Lupin, and Dumbledore to get him.

      "Yeah!" Sirius exclaimed( him and all the other good guys are alive in this one) "Who's to stop this boy from killing Harry in his sleep!"

      "Thankyou!" I yelled, gesturing wildly at Sirius. "It's good to know that at least one person here would like me kept alive!"

      "We will be leaving," Dumbledore continued, as though he had not been interrupted at all "at 8 pm tonight. We will be traveling by apparition. Harry, be sure to bring the invisibility cloak. We should all pack for three nights, three days, as this boy has some...............er.................trust issues, and it may take a while to  persuade him to come with us. Any questions?"

      When no one said anything, all deep in thought about what to make of this situation, Dumbledore smiled. "Good. Those of you who were  chosen to accompany me, I will see you later tonight. I will notify the rest of you as to when we are coming back when that is determined. I should hope that those of you who can make it will be here when we return, in order to make the introductions easier. Now, I must get going. I will return later for out departure.Oh, and I almost forgot. The boy's name is Perseus Jackson." With that, he turned to go.

-----------------time skip---------------

      Sure enough, at 8 pm that evening, there he was, as promised. We left quickly, and arrived in a park in what appeared to be a very crowded city. There were a few things that were strange about this place, though. The first thing was that this place simply radiated power from everything everywhere, as though there was an extremely powerful concealment charm blocking something that was right in front of my face. The second thing was that I had expected the muggles to star at us because of our robes, but these people just shrugged as thought they had seen weirder things. The final thing was that I couldn't see any houses, only extremely tall buildings that were way too big to be the housing of one person. Maybe it is. Thought a snide voice in my head. I bet he has a perfect life, while I'm out here saving the world. He  probably never had to work for anything in life because of his family. Just like Malfoy. I thought bitterly. There probably already the best of mates from seeing each other at the Death Eater base all of the time.

      "This way," Dumbledore said, dragging me out of my bitter thoughts, "We must get going."

      15 excruciatingly long and painful minutes later, we arrived in front of- drumroll please.....................ANOTHER TALL BUILDING! Yay! So exciting. Not!

--------------------time skip-------------------

      "What ever happened to lifts?" I panted 15 flights of stairs later.

      "Come on!" Dumbledore called from the floor above "We're not even halfway there!"

      "For such an old man, he is fast!" Muttered Sirius. I couldn't help but agree.

       Another million stairs later, I was about to ask why we couldn't just apparate there, when Dumbledore stopped so suddenly that I almost ran into him, falling on my butt in the process of stopping.

      "Oh, I'm sorry Harry, I suppose I should have given a bit more warning." Before I could respond, however, Lupin cut in, "This is the place?" He asked.

      "Yes, this should be the correct apartment." Dumbledore responded, knocking on the door. When no one responded, he knocked again.

      A few minutes later, I was getting seriously annoyed. Finally, when he still hadn't answered, I went to pull out my wand, but Dumbledore stopped me with a hand on my arm. He looked as if he were about to say something, but Sirius cut in.

      "Oh, I'll do it, if no one else will. Alohomora!" And with that, the door almost flew off its hinges as it was blown open by an apparently invisible force.