Chapter 2

"Percy!"the voice called "Percy wake up!"

"This is it!"I thought "I'm going to wake up and Annabeth is going to be standing there with the rest of the seven and they're going to tell me that I have been in a coma for the last week. That none of this stuff actually happened. That we defeated Gaea and can now live happily ever after!!!"

      As if. I instead woke up to find Chiron leaning over me, not in the infirmary, but in my cabin. After a moment, I realized that he was looking at me expectantly, apparently thinking that I had been listening.

      "I'm sorry," I said "I just woke up. What's going on?"

      "Don't you remember?" Chiron asked "Today's the day!"

      "The day of what?" I asked, confused.

      "Today is the day that you get your gifts from the gods!"

      Oh, right. I forgot to mention that the gods decided to go be me gifts, for helping them in the wars. I also forgot to mention that the gods, quite conveniently, I might add, don't exactly know that all of their children are dead, as that would just make them angry.

----------------time skip----------------

      As I walked the eerily silent camp, I came to a decision. I simply couldn't stay here right now, there were too many memories. So, I ran to the Big House to ask Chiron if I could stay at my old apartment with my mom for a while.

      "Sure," he answered immediately, as though he had expected this. "I know it's hard. You can go there right after your visit with the gods. Speaking of which, your meeting starts in 3................2.................1CRACK!!! And with that, I was in front of the entire olympian council.