"Hufflepuffs are Brilliant People"

Angelica's POV

I was walking from class to the feast hall with Regulus, chatting about Eliza Sunburst's sudden interest in Frank Longbottom, a well-known Gryffindor. He was joking about how Eliza would do anything for Frank to notice her, but she already knows that Frank has a girlfriend.

When we arrived in the feast hall, Skyler waved to us, drawing attention to him. Some Hufflepuff girls looked at him in disgust and quite a few Slytherins gave him dirty glares.

"Don't get yourself mixed with his type, guys. Hufflepuffs are a disgrace to the wizarding world, those useless bastards," Fiona spat.

"Hufflepuff's are brilliant people! They're nice enough to let their own siblings know that they're dating someone before telling PRACTICALLY EVERYONE IN SLYTHERIN! Yeah, don't think I didn't hear about you running away with Regulus' older brother!" I huffed.

Regulus had a puzzled look on his face. I poked him and pointed at Sirius and Fiona and put both fingers together to symbolize their relationship. He mouthed a little "Oh" and continued eating.

James was slapping Sirius' arms multiple times screaming,"WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL MEEEE???"

Poor Sirius. I looked over at Fiona, who was red in the face, clearly embarrassed by my sudden outburst.

Out of the blue, a Hufflepuff girl shouted,"You filthy Slytherins, stay away from Skyler! He's too pure to be tainted by your awful ways!"

Skyler looked offended and stormed over towards us, taking Regulus' and my hand in his and dragged us out of the feast hall to the quidditch pitch.

"Sorry about Janice, she's a downright bitch, you guys don't deserve that and you both know it. I just need to fly to clear my mind. . . How about I teach you guys how to fly, for a change?" He asked us.

We both squealed and nodded as he laughed and got out his broom as well as some of the school's Cleansweeps, which were less effective but made us hella excited.

~~~~

Regulus' POV

Skyler motioned me to grab onto the first Cleansweep and Angelica on the second. After a few instructions, we were in the air, whooping and hollering with Skyler laughing by our side.

We raced for a while, with Skyler winning each time, until we all got tired and decided to watch the sunset. We ascended on our brooms to the perfect viewing height and hovered side by side, watching the colors of gold, pink, and purple fade to navy blue and black.

For a while, it was silent and relaxed until Sirius and Fiona came out to call us back in.

"Sorry, I said those things about Skyler," Fiona said as we reached the ground," And sorry for not telling you about My relationship with Sirius."

"It's not a problem, Fiona," Angelica smiled at her sister.

I walked up to Sirius and linked his hand with Fiona's, making him blush. I grinned at him, and he hugged me. I, of course, hugged back with everyone joining in on the hug too, causing us all to burst into laughter that continued as we walked together, side by side, into the Hogwarts castle.