"It's Skyler"

The tall fellow with the platinum blonde hair, who introduced himself as Lucius Malfoy, a prefect, showed us the way to the Slytherin Common room, which was all the way in the dungeons. Professor Slughorn reviewed some House rules and sent us to bed.

I went up to the first year boys' dormitory to be greeted with my trunk at the end of one of eight beds, many other boys unpacking, and a set of Slytherin accessories .

One of the boys went up to me and shook my hand with a dull smile,"Hello, my name is Marcus Zabini! That's Carter Parkinson, Adam and Jacob Flint, they're twins, Nicholas Habersbury, and Niall Jenkins!"

I waved at all of them and went to unpacking. While pulling out the items in my trunk, I kept think of Skyler: his hair, his eyes, just his everything.

I slapped myself mentally,"What the hell are you thinking, Reggie? You can't be in love with a boy! It's wrong! Especially with someone you have no chance with either!"

Those thoughts sent a sharp pain through my heart. Those thoughts shouldn't do that . . . should they? I thought this for a while before drifting off to sleep.

*TIMEEEE SKIPPPPP*

I was woken abruptly by Carter, who was shaking his shoulders vigorously.

"Wake up! Class starts in ten minutes!" Carter exclaimed, rushing to find his tie.

I rushed out of bed, quickly brushing my teeth and combing my hair. I went through my clothing and found my uniform, sliding on my robe not long after. I checked my schedule to see that I have Transfiguration first. I grabbed all my books and rushed out of the dormitory and into the corridors.

I was running so fast that I didn't see where I was going and collided with someone. All of my books clattered to the floor, as well as my wand, which turned a passing student into a ferret. I rushed to pick up my books as someone kneeled down to presumably help.

"Oh my, Merlin, I'm so sorry! I didn't watch where I was going and...." the other person spoke, picking up my scattered books, sending shivers down my spine.

I looked up to be greeted with worried blue eyes and I looked back down immediately.

"It's okay, mister," I said quietly, standing up with my stack of books and wand.

"Hey, it's not okay! I just bumped into you and made you drop your books! You're probably late for class on your first day! I'm really sorry," he said with concerned eyes.

"No, it's really okay," I looked up at him," I shouldn't have been running through the busy corridors. I should probably get going. Thanks for your help, mister."

As I started walking, he quickly stammered," It's Skyler. Skyler Jones."

I turned around and smiled," My name is Regulus. Regulus Black. Nice to meet you!"

I ran towards Angelica, who had passed by and watched. She was giggling when I approached her, out of breath and blushing. My heart was beating so fast, I could hardly hear my loud breaths of exhaustion. The sound filled my ears as if being stuck in the middle of an incoming wave. She was in fits of laughter when I explained to her what had happened. She told me that class had started ten minutes ago and that we should really get going.

We chatted for a while until we reached the Transfiguration classroom. We were met with all eyes on us and a very angry Professor McGonagall.

"Late on the first day, I see, Ms. Rosier and Mr. Black. Ten points from Slytherin!" She said, pointing at the empty seats in the back corner.

We both trudged our way to those seats and sat down.

A/N-
I think I did good? I think not? Idk anymore.