Epilogue

"Are you sure that this was a good idea?"

The statement made the tealette sigh once again, as he looks at the raven haired male by his side.

"They already left, Nijimura-san. It's already too late to change everything..." Kuroko quietly says, making the other hum in acknowledgement.

"Everything, huh..."

Silence filled the cold, empty room as the two stares off against the distance, each in their own deep thoughts.

Nijimura suddenly breathes out in exasperation a minute later, already tired of the unwanted tense atmosphere, and was about to say something when the phantom abruptly interrupts him.

"Did I do the right thing?" He silently whispers, just enough to be heard by the other.

The raven head then slowly darts his eyes at the room's ceiling.

"What do you think?" He gently replies back. "I'm not blaming you or anything, but it was your idea to split them up. Only you would kno-"

Silver eyes widens in surprise as he looks back at the tealette.

"O-oi!"

The phantom notices the other's startled look and began to touch his face, feeling the tears that's now falling down.

"Ah..."

He slowly covers his face and turned his head away from the raven head.

"I-I should have k-kept my eyes on them, or shouldn't even h-have split them up..." Kuroko brokenly says as he continues to stop his tears.

The silent sobbing grew when the tealette continues to mutter incoherently.

"But I-I don't want to see t-them like that again... no more..."

"I d-don't like them to e-end up like... like... A-Aya.. m-"

Teal eyes went wide when he felt a hand on his shoulder. He turns to look up, and sees Nijimura now standing beside him as he nervously scratches the back of his neck.

"I don't really know what to do, and you're scaring me right now" The raven head grumbles as he points at the other's tears "it really has been awhile to see you break down like this..."

The tealette slightly smiles and began to dry his tears.

"S-Sor-"

"But they're going to go back, you know..." Nijimura suddenly intervenes, making the tealette look at him.

"They're going to go back soon and you can finally join them once again"

The tall male ruffles the soft, teal locks and mischievously smiles. "Especially that red headed brat"

Teal eyes immediately widens and a blush made it's way on the phantom's face.

He glares at the other, as he chuckles.

"What? The tension between the two of you was so high that it's obvious" the raven head continues, ignoring the warning look from the other. "Oh, and did you see the way he looks at me (or orgiwara?) Man, you really found yourself a possessive lo- ugh!"

The poor male soon finds himself collapsing on the floor, writhing in pain and looks up to see the tealette caressing his hand from the ignite pass he just performed.

"O-oi!"

Kuroko shrugs and breathes out in exasperation, before he walks towards the door.

He momentarily stops once he holds the doorknob to whisper words that made the raven head smirk.

'Thank you...'

And with that, the tealette had already left the room.

.
.
.

<And at last, the long awaited TIME SKIP>

.
.
.

"Have you heard? We're going to have new, unbelievable recruits!"

"Oh yeah! I almost forgot about that. I heard that they are acquaintances of Kuroko-sama"

"What? If that's the case, then they're gonna be a strong bunch"

"Are you kidding me? Some says that one of them can copy any moves with just one look!"

"Oh! Or that guy that is said to have never missed a shot since he first started! Like... wha...?"

"If you believe in all that, then how about the best defense you could ever find, or maybe even someone who can actually beat Kagami-sama in a battle!"

"Wow... that's just... I don't know, unbelievable?"

"Yeah... I also heard that the emperor is with them..."

All heads turned towards the person who says the statement.

"Really? Y-you mean, that... emperor...?"

The group of workers momentarily looks at each other, before a chill ran down their spines.

"W-Well, anyways.... we're going to have a better look at them sooner or later. What date are they going to join again?"

"Oh! Momoi-san says that they are going to arrive to-"

The woman was interrupted, when the pair of large double doors, opened, and in came an enthusiastic blond that immediately shouts,

"We're back~!"

---Author's Note---

Andd soo.....

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

It ends here!

😂😂😂😂😂 Before we get to my useless and unimportant ramblings, I would like to say THANK YOU! to those who had supported, read, voted, and followed me and this story.

Seriously, I just LOVE you guys...

And now that I think about it, this is actually the very first story that I have ever completed in my entire life!

And it's all thanks to you guys!

Oh, and finally...

BE PREPARED FOR BOOK 2

(Perhaps, once I finish my other, new book)

Once again, THANK YOU!

And see you all by the next chapter!

-Carnation