Announcement

Hi!

And I am back from the dead to bring you some wonderful news!

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

I am going to be ending this story right here.

😲

😲

😨

😠

Wait! Wait! Don't kill me just yet.

I would be writing a second book about this, or I'll continue this as it is.

The second part will be all about Kuroko and the miracles.

And you're all probably wondering as to why I would suddenly end it here, but it seems like a suitable ending if you add an epilogue after the latest chapter (which I would be writing not too long after this)

I also updated a new book called Surprising Turn of Events, so try and read it if you like. I wanted a change of pace and story to write on, so I decided to finish that book first, before continuing on to the rest of this story.

Oh and, I would be editing all the chapters of this story because I noticed how awful my grammar was when I first started this fic.

I am incredibly grateful to everyone that supported me this far, and I am also incredibly sorry for letting your hopes down. But I will continue this story after I finish Surprising Turn of Events.

That is all!

P.S - I will be writing an epilogue (in case you forgot), if that will make you feel better. 😶😶😶

I'm sorry!

Also, I would be posting another announcement if I finally decided to continue this.

Thank you!

-Carnation

(THE EPILOGUE IS ALREADY ON THE NEXT CHAPTER)