20

Hey this is NightFurygal2017 here. Just helping out with the updates and with the story's chapters. Hope you like it.

Hiccup looked out over the island, sighing sadly. He could see that there was a lot of damage to the island as well a lot of mess to tend to. Some of the dragons were injured which despite the death of soundwave's mother there wasn't too many numbers of casualties lost. Hiccup was just riding back to help assist with the clean-up. Through he was so close to Stoick find his secret of who he was Hiccup felt something he didn't feel for a long time..longing to be somewhere or someone. Hiccup had his wife and his dragons but longed to find the missing piece of his family...his mother. Whether she was alive or not he still felt that she was just like him. Now as he was in his 30's he still felt that missing piece of him..a mother's love. Hiccup realised that his mother may just be living with dragons. Hiccup .wanted to find Valka but he didn't know where to start. He asked dragons to help look for where she might be. Then one day a Terrible Terror named Spooky said something shocking to Hiccup...

"I FOUND YOUR MOTHER!"

_________

Sorry didn't mean to leave a cliff hanger but isn't that the best place to stop when trying to write? Well till next time.. Peace out... NightFurygal2017.