16

6 Years later (Lili is now 13 my age :D)

Hiccup's POV

    I dodge the sword as it moves a bit to far right. "Make your cut more swift, with more force." I tell her. I see her put a lot of effort into this swing, and dodge just in time, watching the tree behind me become splinters. "Good work, Lili. Why don't you go work with axes near where Storm Siren is training?" She nods. "Okay dad." Storm Siren was being taught how to control her voice at varying degrees of sound levels, and I had created special moss plugs that would stop them from hurting our ears. We surprisingly didn't need to make them for Soundwave, who was a Screaming Death, it was obvious that Siren wouldn't need them, and Thunderdrums are hard of hearing. All dragons now wore armor in vital places, all of it fashioned from Gronckle Iron, to not slow them down, the vital areas it covered were the stomach, the back, a broad helmet with eye slits, a tail encasing, (Specially designed for certain tails, such as Nadders and Razorwhips could shoot spike because of small holes in them.) They elso covered the lower parts of the dragon's legs, and some parts of their wings, but it was all painted, so you couldn't tell they were wearing armor. Thunder was helping her daughter to control her lightning blasts, and Toothless sauntered over to help. I watched as Lili easily trained with the axe, flipping sliding, and wielding it with an ease that he had only ever seen Astrid do, but Lili could to it more precisely and swiftly. He watched as his daughter began to practice atop Storm Siren, and they shot targets from the arena running by together.

2 years later.....

Hiccup's POV

    I narrowed my eyes, before sliding on my mask, Eret, Eva and Lili doing the same. We circled, and, slowly, Soundwave and Eret followed me, and Thunder followed Eva and Lili. The outerbanks swarmed with the nastiest, strongest Scauldrons, Sea Shockers, and Thunderdrums we had. I nodded to Soundwave, who peeled off, commanding the Whispering Death Patrols to certain areas. I squinted from atop Toothless, and saw a ship with Berk's crest on it, then one with a Skrill; The Berserkers, and finally, the Outcasts. The battle was here. Me and Toothless roared, and the Night Terrors gathered into their patrols, each led by a White Night Terror. Soundwave was back by my side. Speed Stingers growled, zipping across the beaches, while Typhoomerangs waited to ambush on the west side of island, and Timberjacks were on the east. Down North, where I was facing, was where they would dock. There were 20 Whispering Death Patrols (I know, it's a lot, get over it) and we split them, Eva, Lili, Thunder, the ten Whispering Death Patrols, a couple of Speed Stingers, and a few Thunderdrums trailed them. I let out a dark chuckle. They may think they have the upper hand, but it's we, who have the upper hand. Not only do we know this island like the back of our hands, but, we rode, dragons!!!!!

DUN DUN DUN!!! AND THUS BEGINS THE DAWN OF AN EPIC LEGENDARY WAR! BYE MINI FURY'S! THERE ARE 20 WHISPERING DEATHS IN EACH PATROL, THEY HAVE A LOT OF WHISPERING DEATHS, I KNOW!!!

~FADED, OUT!~