11

Time Skip, two years later! Lily is now 7, and it's been officially 10 years since Hiccup/Areo left. He get's shot down, what will happen?!

~Time Skip Brought To You By Yaknog!~

Hiccup's POV (2 Years later)

    I was now 25, Eva was also 25, and Lili was 7. She had learned to ride so quickly, and now, she and Storm Siren were allowed to go check in on the Night Terrors at their guard posts. I told Lili and Eva that I would be gone for a few days, because me and Toothless were going to go exploring. We flew high up in the clouds, not realizing that the island below was BERK. (OH NO!!!) "Hey Bud, want to check this one out?" I asked Toothless, patting him. "I don't know, Areo, I got a bad feeling about this one." Toothless grumbled. "Oh, come on Bud! It'll be fun!" I shouted. "Fine, but don't say I didn't warn you." Toothless grumbled. "Yeah, yeah. Stop pouting, you big baby boo." He makes a face when I call him a Big Baby Boo, causing me to laugh. As we got closer down from the clouds, I saw people on the island, and realized with horror, this was BERK! "NIGHT FURY! GET DOWN!" Came Gobber's voice, and, suddenly, a Bola came flying at us, knocking us out of the sky. "No!!!!" Toothless screeched as we fell towards the forest, and I made out a faint "YES!" As someone cheered at shooting Toothless down. "Get ready for impact!" Toothless roared, curling his wings around me as best he could, while I curled into a ball.

Astrid's POV

    "YES!" I shouted. Oh my Thor, I actually hit a Night Fury. I thought happily. Ever since the strange incident with the Colossal dragon 6 years ago, there has been no raids, but, that didn't keep us from staying on edge. So, of course, when Gobber shouted, "NIGHT FURY!" Everyone came running. As we saw the Black Dragon fall towards the forest, we ran to where we saw it fall, with our weapons out. As we ran towards it, we saw that it had crash landed in a strange cove we had never seen before. As we got our weapons ready to kill the beast, we were shocked when, from the dragon's wings, came a man in a helmet out of the embrace of his dragon's wings. As he stumbles forward, I rush him, but I'm surprised when he easily dodges. He takes out a sword handle from his thigh, where it was clipped, and I was shocked when it caught on fire. "Leave me alone." His voice, muffled by the mask, said. "No, get out of our way, so we can kill that demon." I ground out.  "Stay away!" He hissed, and suddenly, the dragon let loose a horrible wail of frustration, making us turn our weapons from the bo- err, man back to the dragon. Suddenly, a little green Terrible Terror is perched on the stranger's shoulder, and he ties a note to it's leg. "You know what to do, Sharpshot." Came the stranger's voice, and the dragon nodded with a squeak, before darting off.

Hiccup's POV

    I watched as Sharpshot flew off, and barely dodged an axe that someone threw. I turned around to glare at the Berkians through my mask. I turned so I was facing them completely, and growled. "What's the big idea?! Why did you shoot us down?!" I shouted, enraged. "What do you think you're doing with that devil, boy?!" A viking shouted out. I hissed, spinning around to face them. "He's one of my best friends!" I snarled. "So stay away from him!" I spat. Suddenly, a red blur appeared, landing gently on my shoulder. I blinked, it was Trader Johann's Terror, Flame! What was he doing here?  noticed a note tied to his leg, and took it. It Read:

DEAR Master Areo,

I will be at Berk to start trading my wares soon. Should I continue to hold back on selling your items? Also, they took an interest last time they saw the boxes for your one customer, and it took a lot to shove their noses away from it (Master Snotlout's especially). Where might you be at the moment? I hope to see you sometime, soon in the near future.

Signed,

T.J

I smiled, and flipped the paper over, before beginning to write, ignoring the Berkians, even though their weapons were raised.

Dear T.J,

Believe it or not, I got shot down on Berk, and I'm here, we can talk once you get here.

Signed,

Areo

I rolled up the piece of paper and attached it with the rope back to Flame's leg. I watched him fly off East, making me predict Trader Johann was coming from the East. I noticed Toothless had finally freed himself. "About time, bud. I thought for a second you forgot your knots." In return I got a whack over the head with his tail and a very, very sour faced Dragon, making me snicker, until I remembered the Berkians. "Right, so, Trader Johann's here, and I need to have a little chat with him, so, later." With that, I jumped on Toothless and we zipped off, leaving some very stunned vikings. They began chasing down, until Bucket (For some reason, I just think Bucket is really sweet and adorable when he is dumb, don't judge!) shouted, "TRADER JOHANN IS HERE!" People came streaming down to the docks. "Aww, Berk, if it isn't my favorite island," He says, but no one notices his sour expression. Snotlout saunters over to my boxes, making me narrow my eyes. "So, Johann, gonna show us what's in here yet?" He asked. Johann actually scowled, and said, "As I told you before, Master Snotlout, those are for a special customer." He snorted. "Oh yeah? Then who?" He asked, narrowing his eyes. I took this as my signal to enter, and simply stated, "Me." Johann's whole face lit up. "Ahh, Master Areo, a pleasure doing business with you, as always." I chuckle at the entire gang's expressions. "You interact with this, Scourge of the Vikings?!" Stoick roared. Johann frowned. "Now, now, Master Stoick, that is very rude, and, he is also one of my best customers." I grin at that, when, suddenly, Toothless pounces on Johann, and everyone draws a weapon, getting ready. "Well, hello to you as well, Master Toothless. I would appreciate if you didn't lick my clothes this time." Johann said, earning a dragon laugh from Toothless. When everyone looked at Toothless with raised eyebrows, I snorted, and rolled my eyes. "Don't mind the overgrown reptile, he's harmless." I said, and Toothless whined. Johann handed me a beautiful bracelet with a piece of emerald in it, a necklace with sapphire in it, and a new sword with both emerald and sapphire in it. "From your customer, he says the necklace is for your wife, the bracelet is for Lili, and the sword is for you." Johann whispers, and I smile. I give Johann a sword made of Gronckle iron. "Add this to his things, alright?" Johann nodded, taking it and walking to the crates. "Well, you Berkians want an explanation now, right?" They nod. "Well, let's get started...

WOW! OVER 1,200 WORDS! NEW RECORD FOR ME! WOOHOO! DO YOU LIKE THIS VERSION BETTER? I HOPE YOU DO, IT TOOK A LONG TIME TO MAKE. ABOUT AN ENTIRE HOUR! WHEW! AND CAN ANY OF YOU TRY TO GUESS WHO HIS MYSTERY CUSTOMER IS? ALL GUESSES ARE GOING TO BE ANSWERED NEXT CHAPTER!!! IT WAS WORTH IT! BYE MINI FURY'S, UNTIL NEXT TIME!

~FADED, OUT!~