15

Sadly, this will all be in Berk people's POV'S, But, not next chapter!!! ~4 years later~

Stoick's POV

We finally were able to gather, me, Alvin The Treacherous, and Dagur The Deranged. "Why did you call us here?" Dagur asked, boredly twirling his dagger (Sorry, had to XD) in his hand before throwing it behind him, making it barely miss stabbing one of the Outcasts, earning a vicious glare from Alvin. "I have gathered you two today, because I wish to make an alliance for a war." I state. Well that got Dagur's attention. (Understatement of the year, it has him jumping up and down) "OOOHHHH, REALLYYYY, WHOOO?!! WHO ARE WE FIGHTING?!" Dagur shouting excitedly. "Two strangers that live at Helheim's Gate. "Alvin stared at him. "Are you stupid Stoick, why would you need us to take out two measly people?" I glared at him. "IT'S BECAUSE THEY LIVE ON A THOR FORSAKEN ISLAND FILLED WITH DRAGONS." I roar. Dagur perks up. "What kinds of dragons?" He asks. "Well, we saw a Skrill there during the death of the huge dragon..." I say. "Deal, we're in on the alliance." Dagur says, cheerily shaking my hand. "Eh, I got nothing to lose. I'm into." Alvin states. He shakes my hand. I smirk. Watch out, dragon riders, we're coming, and we're ready. The question is, are you?

GAHA SHOULD I SKIP THE LAST 4 YEARS NOW OR DO SOMETHING IN BETWEEN?! HELP MINI FURY'S!

~FADED, OUT!~