14

Before I start this, I would like to thank MalissaNgov for letting me borrow the tattoo on Hiccup's back from her story, To Protect It's Own. Go check it out, it's great! I minorly changed what the tattoo says in the inscription.

Hiccup's POV

    I woke up, stretched, and yawned. Toothless arched his back beside me, as I went to get a shirt. He bumped his nose against my tattoo. He purrs, and I smile, as I look at the reflection of the tattoo on my back in the water basin. I had many scars and cuts, mostly from unfortunate training accidents, or being told to 'train dragons for people.' The most noticeable tattoo is a Night Fury on my back, it's wings spread out, and aligned on the black scales was an inscription. To protect my own is to protect the family that saved me.

Meanwhile, back on Berk....

Stoick's POV

      "I can't believe those people!" Stoick roared. "They dare side with those, demons?! They must have been brainwashed." He grumbled. "We should train, gather alliances to take down this Dragon Island. We will, of course, have to track down a dragon to get there again." He snarled, people beginning to nod in agreement around the Great Hall. No one noticed as a black little blur slipped away from the window...

???'s POV

    I flew as fast as I could back to Dreki Island. I couldn't believe those wretched, foul, humans!!!! Suddenly, I slam into Areo at last. "Hiccup, it's important!!!!!!" I wailed, seeing he was giving his wife a beautiful necklace with sapphire in it, and his daughter a beautiful bracelet with emerald in it (Cookies for you if you can guess which chapter these items were mentioned in before!) He frowned.

Hiccup's POV

    I frowned at the little black Terrible Terror. His name was Shade, and it was his duty, as the one Terror who could not be easily distracted, to be a spy. "What's wrong, what did you hear?" I asked him. "Sometime in the coming years, they plan to attack Dreki Island, to rid us from this world, and he was talking about training and forming alliances!!!" He wailed. "I thank you, Shade. Go get some rest, you've earned it." I tell him with a curt nod. "Hey, dad?" I hear Lili ask. "What are we doing?" She asked. I sighed deeply. "Lili, Eva, Eret, we must prepare for war, or we and Dreki Island will fall." I state gravely. They all tensed, and nodded.

dunununun suspenseeeeeee bye Mini Fury's!

~FADED, OUT!~