17

First off, a big THANK YOU! For 416 reads!!!! Second, happy Independence Day/ 4th Of July! Hope you all are having a good time celebrating, I went to a cookout at my pool and ate a burger, cake, and potato chips, yum. Anyway, what better way to celebrate freedom then by updating??? ENJOY!

Stoick's POV (The 8 years have passed, so they are heading to Dreki Island.)

    We sailed in our ships, the ships in front being one Berserker ship, one Outcast ship, and one Berk ship in the middle. These three ships held the Chiefs. In total, we had about 250 ships, with over 2,000 men. A whining can be heard as a Gronckle struggles against the bonds we put it into to get here. "Turn left." I growl at the ship's controller, who nods, and people pass it on to the other boats. We soon reached the island, but were met with a nasty surprise. "GET DOWN, SCAULDRONS, THUNDERDRUMS, AND SEA SHOCKERS ARE ATTACKING!" I bellowed as a colorful assortment of dragons snarled, attacking us. When we finally peeled off, at least 100 ships had been demolished, and only 1,000 men remained. To say we were shocked was an understatement. This proved that the two had known we were coming.

Hiccup's POV

    I smirked as the Scauldrons, Thunderdrums, and Sea Shockers attacked the unknowing ships, taking out 100 of them. Scauldy was leading the Scauldrons, Thornado was leading the Thunderdrums, and Bolt and Float were leading the Sea Shockers in this first attack. Toothless reared back, sending three plasma blasts into the sky, before Blazecloud sent 2 short flames into the air, signaling we had taken out 100 ships to Eva And Lili. We saw a blue ball of fire explode in the air, signaling they got our message. Eret and I nodded to the Whispering Death patrols, who lunged forward, taking out the 50 ships near the back, leaving the war party with only 100 ships now. They still had at least 500 men. They ran into the forest, only for 50 of them to be stung by our Speed Stingers, while the rest ran on. The ones that got stung were soon finished off. I was surprised when they made a break for the battlefield near where we had taken on the Red Death instead of the forest. Together, me and Toothless let loose a shrill, ear piercing scream, signaling to meet near that area, before me, Toothless, Eret, Blazecloud, the Thunderdrums, Whispering Death patrols, and Speed Stingers shot towards where they were going. We soon met up with the Typhoomerangs and Timberjacks, who were already locked in combat with the humans. I let out a roar, directing a few Timberjacks and Razorwhips and Nadders to help free the Gronckle that was being held captive by the vikings, and soon, it was free. Me and Toothless flew right at the Chieftains who were leading the attack, and dive bombed towards them.

Stoick's POV

      The man that had jumped off our dock 8 years ago jumped off his Night Fury, and stormed right up to us. "YOU DARE TO ATTACK MY ISLAND?!" He screamed in my face, glaring through emerald eyes with his mask at me. I glare back. "I dare." I snarl back, punching him in the stomach. He flew back from the force, making me smirk. He growls, drawing his sword, and, to my shock, it caught on fire! "When you attacked us, you made the wrong choice. THIS, IS, WAR!" He shouted, before lunging at me with his sword. Suddenly, someone shot an arrow into his shoulder, making him cry out in pain, and slump forward. As I ran to take him hostage, a loud, battle cry was heard, and I was shocked to see the biggest Monstrous Nightmare I had ever seen, with a man wearing a blue tattoo on his face and his brown hair in a ponytail. His dragon growled, holding us at bay, as the new man ran up to the one we had deemed, Night Rider. "Oh, gods Areo, you always have to try and get yourself killed." The man said, rolling his eyes. "Blah blah blah, Eret. Just could you help me up?" He snapped, earning a smirk from Eret? He soon was helped up, and he ripped the arrow out of his shoulder, only wincing a bit. Snotlout rushed him from behind, only for him to quickly turn and counter Snotlout's blow with his fire sword. A growl was heard, and that Razorwhip from before landed, along with a strange dragon we had never seen before. Suddenly, I heard Dagur cry, "MY SKRILL!" The purple dragon bellowed, enraged at him. The huge, white hulking creature from before that had red eyes, flew up, and nuzzled her, earning a purr, before they both lunged at Dagur. Soon, the strange girl who rode the strange dragon, the person from the Razorwhip, and the man with the Monstrous Nightmare were engaged in combat with their dragons. Right now, the Night Rider was busy fighting off the twins, Snotlout, and Astrid, giving me a chance to sneak up on him. I grabbed him from behind, and removed his mask, taking in a sharp gasp.

MWAHAHAHAHAH CLIFFFFFFF HANGERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR I'M EVIL XD BYE MINI FURY'S!!!!

~FADED, OUT!~