VIII- We're Werewolves

Start from the beginning

Kimberly only raised her eyebrows and crossed her arms over her chest.

"That's a yes," Kal said.

"Whatever. As soon as I hear Indianna is okay I'm outta here," Tai sighed and looked to the door.

She hoped Indianna would be okay.

*

Indianna walked out into the hallway and Kimberly jumped up, rushing to her side.

"Are you okay? Is the baby okay?" Kimberly demanded.

Indianna gulped. "We... We're okay," she whispered and placed her hand on her stomach. "We're good."

"Oh thank god," Kimberly said. "Right, I need a cup of tea or something to help me calm down after stressing about you. Let's go."

"No, I've got to get back-"

"You and your baby may be fine, but I will not have you running around looking for Ellie," Doc said as he walked out. "Sit, rest, have some food and relax. You're stressed and your blood pressure is rising, it's not good for the baby."

Indianna sighed and ran her fingers through her hair. She desperately wanted to argue, but she couldn't.

"Okay," she mumbled. "I'm going to go up to my room."

"I'll go with you-"

"No, Kim, I er... I want to talk with Tai," Indianna said. "Alone."

Kimberly turned to look at Tai with narrowed eyes. "I'll get Laura to make you some food, I'll bring it up when it's ready," she said sharply.

"Thank you," Indianna smiled.

"Can you get Laura to make me some food as well?" Kal asked hopefully, but Kimberly was already walking away.

"Is that okay?" Indianna asked Tai. "To talk?"

Tai scrunched her eyebrows. "Er... Sure," she said uneasily. "Whatever."

Indianna nodded and gently started walking through the house. She passed Greyson's room on the way to hers and paused.

"Ind-"

"This way," Indianna said and quickly walked on, opening her door and stepping inside. She didn't spend much time in her room anymore. She slept in Greyson's.

Indianna wrote her letters in her room. She glanced to the shelf where they were kept and sighed.

"So, what?" Tai said as Indianna eased onto her bed. "What do you want to talk about?"

"Thank you," Indianna said softly as she grabbed a pillow and hugged it to her chest. "For taking me home."

"It's no biggie," Tai shrugged. "What I want to know is what the hell was going on? Why were you fighting those guys? You're pregnant and that Ace guy looked like he was going to keel over!"

"Ace is in recovery, he shouldn't have even been with me," Indianna sighed.

"You're pregnant, you shouldn't be fighting," Tai said.

"We didn't have a choice," Indianna explained. "We needed to find out where somebody was."

"Ellie," Tai guessed. "Did she run away?"

"I wish," Indianna whispered. "She's been taken."

"Kidnapped?" Tai gasped. "Call the police!"

"We can't," Indianna said. "I wish we could, but it won't help anything."

"I thought this town was meant to be safe," Tai said. "Some weird shit is going on and its definitely not safe. Gangs, kidnapping, murder-"

"Murder?" Indianna said quietly and Tai paused.