21.0

brianna's pov:

i wake up to my head throbbing and my face feeling ultimately dry from all the crying i've done last night. i look to my side and jack is still peacefully sleeping, he looks so beautiful and humble.

i slowly get out off the bed making sure i make as little noise as possible and head to the bathroom and look at myself. i look horrible well apart from the morning face i have, my hair is a mess and my eyes look puffy as hell. i take off my robe and take a quick shower and brush my teeth. i put on my running clothes instead because i need to run.

i haven't ran in a long time and i think right about now it's really mandatory for me to do so. it helps me think about shit and just get my perspective clear, the only thing that would help me last year after the accident is to run and ever since then i've been doing it.

*
i slowly close the door and lock it and as soon as im outside i begin my jog. i put my headphones on and i run steady on my block and i instantly i feel weird. i feel as if someone's following me or maybe i'm just being my weird self, yet again.

i keep my head down and continue to run for the next 15 mintes till i feel out of breath, i check my health status and i've completed 2.45 miles. at the same time i get weird vibes again as if someone's behind me so i turn around and the only thing in sight is a familiar blue car.

i quickly turn around and begin to run again but turn off my music in case i hear the car follow me, and im right it is. i pick up the pace focusing on every step and feeling the hard lump in my throat come alive again as i feel like im about to cry again, but i cant have this again. is that brandon? or am i actually going crazy over one threat. i begin to regret ever leaving the house and now i wonder if he was outside of my house all night, or all morning.

i stop once again and fake a break and to my extinct, the car stops as well, my headphones are on and if brandon's in there he probably thinks i can't hear him.

i continue to drink water as i hear the car's engine behind me, i honestly don't know what to do. should i call jack? no that will make everything worse. i close my water bottle and begin to start my jog now getting into a more open neighborhood, at least here he won't be able to do hurt me. after a couple of minutes his car behind me speeds up just enough to get with my pace and i look to my left and straight at his tinted windows.

he puts the car on break and rolls his windows down,

"brianna!" brandon yells my name as he continues to look at me and i finally take off my headphones.

"brandon stay away from me." i whisper hoping he heard me but of course he doesn't and instead he gets out of the car and comes towards me. i back up now as my fear grows and at the same time move farther from him, "stay away from me." i yell, a little louder this time and this time, he hears me loud and clear.

"i didn't mean to hurt you." he says and follows me as i continue to move back.

"brandon i don't know what kind of sick psychopath you are but im telling you, stay away from me." i wimper and begin to feel the hot tears form in my eyes.

he looks at me and says, "im sick for you. i miss what we had and you're the only person i want."

i stare at him in disbelief, "what did we have? we had nothing! you've known me for 2 whole months, what are you on?"

"that's a lie, i've known you for a while, you just don't know it but you're going to be mine!" he puts his hands on his head and begins to smack himself and starts cursing himself, "god damn it! brianna im not going to hurt you."

i continue to cry as i've just come to a realization that he's actually crazy over someone he has never had an actual relationship with, he's going insanse over me.