13.0

brianna's pov:

-

it's almost time for me to get off work and go back home and get ready for the delta ball conference that they hold each year, as tradition to the founding of the company.

dbc is basically all the hierarchy senior level titles that have been contributing increasing sales and productivity from delta and other companies as well. these rich people get together and make plans and assets as well as plan on charities, stuff like that in one big place with expensive service

as for me, i'm forced to go due to my boss's high commands and unnecessary last minute decision makings. to be honest i don't even want to go but i got a warning once, and i don't need another one.

i hear a knock on my door as i'm ready to leave and brandon walks in.

"hey bri"

"hey, i was just about to leave" i reply, he looks at me and then asks,

"are you going to the conference?" we walk out of my office room and i shrug.

"i'm not sure, i want to go but then again i don't, but then again i need to be there thanks to your cousin's commands." i roll my eyes.

"well we could go together?" he looks at me and i smile and reply, "pick me up at 7:30"

he smiles back and walks back into his office as i make my way over to the elevator.

-

after im done showering and i start doing my make up. today im deciding to go a little dramatic but not too much so i dont look odd. i put on a red laced dress with black heels and grab my purse.

-

in a couple of minutes, i hear a knock on my door and i unlock it. i see brandon, and i must admit he looks so handome and beautiful.

he's wearing a slick black suit and has his curls out today.

i blush as he notices me looking at him up and down and says, "you look beautiful."

i feel my face turn into a tomato as i say, "thank you."

"should we start going?" he asks, looking at his watch.

"yeah let me just grab my purse." i do as i say  so and i lock the door, throwing the keys in my purse.

we walk over to his car and he opens the door for me. his car is clean and smells like his fragrance and weed.

as he's driving, i notice he opens the bottom drawer underneath his steering wheel and pulls out a plastic bag with 2 blunts, the then pulls out a lighter and lights one and hands me the rest of the bag and the lighter.

i snort and shake my head, "i dont think mr. gilisnky will like this."

"why are you worried about what hee wants?"

i look at him, then look back at whats in his hand. i grab it and take a couple of hits, and then shrug "you're right."

-

when we go inside he has his arm wrapped around my body, and i'm a little high but i don't really care.

we sit in a huge table where they have our names written on little cards placed on the table and of course on my left i see jack's name written down as well.

a couple of minutes later, everyone starts clapping and i turn around, maybe a little too fast cause my head starts to spin as i see jack and the same girl on his side, who i walked in on about a week ago.