16.0

brianna's pov:

when we arrive at his neighborhood it's quiet big, and so are the houses, nothing compared to my apartment.

i continue to drive, slowly and scan every house to my right and look for 20487.

after a couple more houses i find it, and i awe as my eyes scan every inch of his beautiful house.

i park my car next to brandon's or at least the car he uses to go to work and we get out.

-

nessa and i walk up to the door together and i ring the door bell. i pull myself together not sure why im nervous in the first place and in a couple of seconds travis opens the door and we greet each other.

"hey travis!" i warmly say and quickly hug him as his eyes land to nessa.

"hey, who's your friend?" he asks me, but continues to look at nessa.

"nessa meet travis, travis meet nessa." i look at him while he's ready to dive in on my best friend. i nudge nessa and catch her blushing and then i instantly ask, before hand knowing where this is heading, "where's brandon?"

"upstairs floor to your right," he mumbles and they walk away into the game room.

-

5 minutes later im finally up the stairs and my eyes scan the whole entire place, well at least what's in front of me, however brandon is no where to be found.

i comtinue to search and i finally find him in one of the many rooms they have except this one, i think is supposed to be a guest room or either a personal game room.

the door is slightly open, and i knock before entering. instantly someone mumbles, "come in."

i open the door and walk into the room, finding brandon on a couch playing 2k. i begin to smile and make my way over to him, although my smile shortly disappears as a more familiar figure joins us, nonetheless jack.

of course he would be here. how could i have not thought of it, they're cousins. feeling a little stupid, i consciously disregard his existence and hug brandon from the back as he continues to play 2k.

"hey bri im glad you made it." he smiles, but continues to focus on the game.

"good to know you care!!" i snort and sit down feeling jack's eyes on me.

"sorry" he laughs and resumes, "does a movie sound good as soon as im done? we have a theater room downstairs."

i mentally roll my eyes, of course they have a theater room but then again thats so dope. "yeah of course." i smile at him, as his back is turned to me.

"jack you know where the kitchen is, go and get snacks for everyone, bri can help." he slightly shooes us and then i mumble, "sure, i can."

i look at jack, and instantly his smirk is wide and he says, "of course, this way bri." mocking brandon, he grabs my hand and we exit the room.

fortunately brandon is too focused on the screen in front of him to even hear yet alone notice what's going on. i honestly can't comprehend why its such a serious game for people, i mean it's literally basketball on a screen.

i swat my hand away as if i'm slapping a fly and he pushes me onto the kitchen fridge as he closes the door. the kitchen is huge and has basically all the necessities a kitchen needs.

"hey bri." he greets, mocking brandon, once again.

"get off me, or i'll yell." i warn him.

he looks at me and starts laughing, "you won't."

i look at him and he's right, i ignore what he says, "get off me jack."

"beg."

"no." i scoff and look at the door wondering when brandon will walk in.

jack notices and makes a tsk noise with his mouth and starts shaking his head, "does he know my dick has been in your mouth?"

"no but hopefully his dick will be in mine." i return the smirk to him and as soon as these words leave my mouth he grabs my throat with his right hand.

"what did you say?" he asks, and i roll my eyes.

"there's no need to repeat myself, but since you're deaf ill tell you again. i. want. his. dick. in. my. mouth." i open my mouth and motion to it with my index finger.

this causes him to get mad and i can see it in his eyes. he aggressively slides one hand on my waist and the other hand underneath my sweater and grabs my breast. he continues to do this till my sweater is unzipped and he starts sucking on my nipple hard enough for me to roll my eyes back and forget about what i said earlier.

dazed and drifted from what's happening, i start moaning and to shut me up he puts his lips on mine. he continues to play with my lower lip and bites it, enough for me to groan. then he places his own lips on my neck creating a sufficient amount of hickeys.

i close my eyes and hold on to his neck as he continues to work down my neck and onto my breast once again.

i open my eyes and reality hits me when he starts taking off my jacket and i shortly push him and whisper, "this isn't right."

"guys im finished are you done." i hear brandon's steps from the other room and quickly zip up my jacket and push jack off me.

i control my breathing and pretend im looking in the fridge and jack just stands there with his hand going through his hair.

"i think im going to skip the movie and go over to leanna's." he grunts and leaves pushing through the door and slamming it when he leaves.

"woah what's wrong with him?" brandon walks in and stares at me and back at the door. i continue to pretend im choosing which type of naked drink i want and pull  my jacket higher so he wont see the hickeys.

"i dont know, maybe a rough day?" i ask dumbly.

"maybe, he's been having those a lot these past days."

"really?" i ask, acting like im completely unaware of anything.

"yeah he sleeps over at my house and sometimes he's a crazy motherfucker but that's my cousin he's got my back and i have his."

*

when the movie is finished, we say our goodbyes and i leave to go back to my apartment. he urged for me to sleep over but i knew jack would be back and i don't want to see him.

throughout the whole movie my mind kept going back to what jack said before he left. did he actually go over to that girl's house or was he just mad and trying to make me mad? knowing him, he probably went.

i enter my apartment and turn on the lights looking at my blant apartment. everything is so clean and perfect you wouldn't think a 21 year old lived here. i take off all my clothes and hop into the bath and take a long hot shower.

i wrap a towel around my hair and put on my black lingerie sleepwear and tie it loosely.

i grab my phone and turn on the tv and get in bed. i check my phone and i have two miss calls from an unknown number and one text message as well.

i put in my fingerprint and my phone takes me to the text message that states, "call me."

confused on who this is and how they got my number i text back with, "who is this?"

"im outside of your house."

i start to panic and get up and off my bed and head to the door. i peak in and look who it is but i cant see anyone. my head starts to hurt and i start to wonder if this is a pedophile or something and if i should call the police.

i unlock the door and open it when im grabbed by large hands as i start to scream.

-
happy saturday, please vote and comment your opinions