4.0

briannas pov:

-

as soon as we enter i want to get in my bed and take the fattest nap but i cant thanks to nessa. i decide to take a quick shower and blow dry my hair, as typical nessa follows in and does the same and we pick out our dresses.

she chooses a laced bralette from brandy and a tight skirt from h&m, me on the other hand see it fit to go with my tight red dress i copped from macy's and black heels.

i make my way over to the corner of my room and start applying my make up. in about half an hour im done and i finish then head on to doing my hair.

i decide to curl my hair and it takes me maybe about 20 minutes. im waiting for nessa since she always takes pride in going into parties looking the best. i scroll through my phone and notice everyones already there.

"nessa we better get going." i yell from the kitchen as i finish eating my left over salad from yesterday.

"okay give me a sec." she puts on her heels and grabs her purse.

"how do i look?" she poses and waits for my answer.

i look up from my phone and clearly the two hours it took her to get ready were not wasted. she looked beautiful and stunning as usual. "ugly." i scoff and then i quickly add, "im just kidding, holy shit. you look so fucking pretty nessa!!!" i yell and look up my best friend up and down.

she widely grins and accepts my compliment, "thank you b look at yourself go, maybe tonight someone lucky can take that dress off for you." she winks and we head on out as i roll my eyes but hopefully it does happen

because my vagina has been on depressed mode for a while now.

- syd, vote!!<3