Payback+ Public Indecencys

"Wakey Wakey!" Came a distant voice

"Edward?"

"Erm... That's me?!"

"Climb back out the window, Edward! My Mom might catch you and you won't be able to come back at night!"

"It's fine" The voice sounded hesitant

"No! You said you like to watch me sleep so why jeprodise that?"

"I'll be ok"

"Edward, Please. I'll see you tonight"

"Jamie?"

"Yes, Edward"

"I love you"

"I love you too!" I heard sniggered and opened my eyes to see Kieran sat on my bed and my siblings and parents behind them.

"I love you so much Edward!" Peter said in a high pitched girly voice.

"Huh?"

"You loveeeee to watch me sleep, don't you Edward?" Mellisa said. Then it hit me. That wasn't part of my dream. I turned to see Kieran with a smug look on his face and then I looked down. He had his iPhone in his hand. He turned it around to show me the start of the video where I was declaring my love for Edward Cullen. Dang, I had to stop watching Twilight before bed but Robert Pattinson is just so yummy!

"You" I hissed

"You got an embarrasing video and now so do I" She said, smiling as though he had won an award. I muttered curse words under my breath as I shooed everyone out execpt Kieran. "Ready for school?" He said, bouncing on my bed

"Yes, I can't wait to show everyone my Mickey Mouse pajamas! And your going to break my bed if you keep doing that!" He stopped at once looking hurt at my outburst. I walked over to my wardrobe and selected a white tank top, light blue skinny jeans and blue vans. I laid them out on my dresser and pulled of my shirt. I saw out of the corner of my eye Kieran's mouth drop and then he collected himself together. I slipped off my pajama bottoms and pulled on my jeans and then my tank top.

"Like the view?" I asked, pulling the top over my head

"Huh?"

"I saw you staring, it's ok... I know you can't get enough of me" I winked and his mouth dropped open again

"If I wanted you, I could have you"

"And what makes you so sure?"

"I'm Kieran Ritchers" He pulled his shoulders back and puffed out his chest

"Retard" I whispered, shaking my head with a smile on my face

"And that's why you love me" He smirked but my smile had long gone. Love him? Love him in a dating sort of way or friends? Did I love Kieran? No, he was my Best Friend.

"Hey, Kieran"

"Yes?"

"Have you ever wondered what would have happened if we would have... Erm... D-Dated back then?" I asked, nervously

"I dunno, but whatever would have happened or whatever happens now, I'm sure we'll always be best friends. It's being 6 years and we only meet again yesterday but it's like you never left!" He said with a smile. I returned his smile.

****2 weeks later****

"JAMIE!" Kieran shouted running up my stairs like it was actually his own house

"KIERAN!" I shouted back

"JAMIE!" He ran into my room and flung himself onto my bed with a huge grin on his face that reached his eyes "Jamie! Jamie! Jamie! Guess what?! Guess what?!" I laughed at him and then sat up and crossed my legs and he did the same infront of me.