Reunions+ Memories

BRING!!

As soon as the bell went, I ran out of the school doors like the building was on fire. I stood leaning against a tree that was next to the doors and pulled my phone out to text the others.

I have a ride home -Jamie

Someone pulled? -Peter

Ok, see you there x -Mellissa

Later, then:-) -Mellinda

I shood my head with a smile on my face at Peter's reply.

Haha, Peter. I'll would be grabbing my sides with laughter if I wasn't... busy;) -Jamie

I sent it then waited

How are you texting then? -Peter

Multi-tasker, keep up:) -Jamie

After waiting a few minutes for a reply, i shoved my phone in my bag, feeling like a boss since I owned my brother. It wasn't long til I found my target. I got out my mobile from my bag and clicked onto the camera button. Sliding the icon across towards the video, I pressed the video.

"As we wonder a bit further through the jungle, we find the rarest of creatures" I whispered to the camera, creeeping up on an unexpecting Kieran. "The only thing about Kier-angutangs is that they scare easily and scream like girls. Watch" I pointed the camera towards Kieran."ROAR!" I yelling in Kieran's ear as he made his way down the steps. There was no-one around now so I wasn't about to get into trouble for yelling animal noises into my best friends ear... That made me sound crazy.

"ARRGGHHH!" He squeled just like Chelsea had earlier.

"See boys and girls? Well... Stay tuned for next time" I winked into the camera and then stopped videoing "Ha... You... Scream... Like a girl!!" I was doubled over, hysterical.

"Shut up" He said, mardily

"Ha...Your...Hilarious...When your scared!"

"I wasn't scared"

"Did you... actually think... I was a lion?" I said inbetween laughs

"NO!"

"Yes...You did!" We'd reached his car by now. I placed a hand on the top to steedy myself.

"You done?" Kieran said, his eyebrow raised in amusment

"No! Your face! I'll have to show you the video!" I said, climbing into the passenger side

"Video?!" He turned slowly to me and seeing I wasn't bluffing, face-planted the steering wheel.

"Did you just headbutt the steering wheel?" I asked, shocked

"Why, Yes. Yes, I did"

"Why?"

"Oh, you know. Global Warming. Carbon Footprints. The fact only 35 Amo Leopards are left in the wild, did you know? It makes me so sad that I kill a few thousand brain cells because I can't stand it all! And dont get me started on Popultion!- My life is going to be ruined! I'm Kieran the Football star not Kieran the Girly-Girl hugs and sleepovers with pillow fights and talking about our feelings Kieran!" His voice squeaked a little making it really high pitched. He looked so serious that I burst out laughing. "Now you laugh at me!"

"I'm sorry, Kieran. I just... You sounded so Girly then!!"

"Ha-ha-ha!" He laughed sarcastically and started the car.

Soon enough we pulled up outside our joined houses. He got out of the car and soon enough was round at my side. My hand was on the handle and I was about to open the door when Kieran opened the door for me and took my hand to help me out.