"I won't let anything bad happen." Aizawa promised.

"Thanks dad!" Izuku went to run off, he suddenly went a deep red, and began to Sutter and apology, before swiftly walking off, deeply embarrassed. Hitoshi was laughing.

"See you Aizawa-Oji-san!" Hitoshi ran after Izuku. "Wait until Yamada-Oji-san hears bout this!" Aizawa rolled his eyes. Those boys... Izuku stopped when he saw Iida, Hitoshi stopped. "Izuchan?"

"I have a bad feeling Toshichan... and I don't like it... But, I don't think my words will get through to him..." Izuku frowned. They watched as Iida walked off without a word to anyone.

"I'm sure he'll be fine. Anyway, I better head off. See you in a week. Don't forget to call." Hitoshi rushed off. Izuku waved and headed for his train. 

~~~~~~

Izuku's journey lasted around 45 minutes in the bullet train. As Izuku walked to the address, he was muttering to himself.

"A hero who scared the pants off All Might...The Gran Torino... I can't say I have heard of him before, maybe he was an underground hero like Eraserhead... I wonder what quirk he has..." He said, he saw a mother and child walk by, the kid threw one of his toys out of the pram. Izuku went and picked it up. "Here you go mam." Izuku held it out. She smiled.

"Thank you." She nodded, and Izuku continued his journey. 

"It should be around..." He stopped before a shabby, run-down building. He looked at address written down, the the build address... this was the place.  He entered the building. "Excuse me, I'm Midoriya Izuku, from Yuuei High School..." He stopped as he saw a old man lying on the floor, surround by a thick red liquid. Izuku felt his body seized up, was this guy... He stopped and shook his head. He ran to the man and lifted him up. "Sir? Excuse, can you hear me?" Izuku asked, putting the man on the sofa. The man began to chuckle.

"Didn't fall for that the way I expected." He said, Izuku took a step back as the man sat up. "Bet that quirk of yours is the reason why."

"I see things differently because of it, and that effects how I react." Izuku nodded. "I tend to react calmly to a sit...Wait! That's beside the point. Where you pretending to be dead?" He frowned. The man chuckled again, looking Izuku up and down. 

"Fire One for All at me Kid." He said, Izuku was a little taken back. Before shaking his head.

"Sorry sir, I can use up to 40%-50%, that much would cause structural damage in this building. I doubt it would be able to stand. I would feel bad leaving you with out a home." Izuku glanced around the building. It seemed pretty run down, but there were places that were stronger then others.

"It will be fine boy, put on that costume of yours and fire off One for All." He said, Izuku sighed, knowing there was no point with arguing. He got into his costume and stood before the old man, whom he assumed to be the Gran Torino. "Nice costume, based of that Eraserhead, right?"

"Yeah, he is like a father to me, and one of the greatest heroes I met." Izuku nodded. The Gran Torino nodded.

"Now, let's see that power." Gran Torino told him. Izuku activated One for All and fired a punch, but the Gran Torino got out of the way. Izuku's eyes widened and smirked so that was his quirk. Now... to be able to fight him on an equal level... Izuku had to dodge to avoid being hit by the old hero. He had to Analyse his movements. He quickly pulled up his mouth guard and turned on the eye piece. 

Hero - Gran Torino.

Quirk - he can shoot air from the propulsion boosters at the bottom of his feet. Giving him great jumping ability and speed. 

Where does he get the air from? I assume it is the air he breaths... meaning he can only use his quirk of a limited amount of time due to his age... He also always tries to attack from behind. He needs to concentrate of his speed to confuse opponents. 

Izuku kept dodging as he made his analysis. He had an idea for a upgrade when he got back. He would need to ask though. He turned to face the Gran Torino as he went to attack from behind again. Izuku used One for All to dodge, getting behind the old hero. Gran Torino was expecting a punch, but Izuku flicked his fingers, creating the gust he used at the U.S.J and the Sports festival. The Gran Torino was pushed back into the wall. Izuku stood across from him in the room. Gran Torino looked at him and chuckled.

"You really are a great successor. He choose well." Gran Torino nodded.

"Angering all the teachers in the process." Izuku added, and smiled. "Thank you."

"Huh?" The Gran Torino looked at him confused.

"Because of you, I had an Idea to improve my costume... and it would probably help a lot." Izuku grinned. Gran Torino had been surprised by the kid. He had seen him during the sports festival, but this kid... He smiled. Impressive.