All right, All Might!

Izuku walked home alone after school, Hitoshi had been ill so he was alone. It was a shame, there had been a villain fight that morning. Some villain with a Gigantifaction quirk was causing some issues, he stole a bag, from what Izuku had gathered. He was cornered by Kamui Woods, Deathgoro, and Backdraft. Izuku had taken out his villain notebook to take notes on the villain's quirk, but it just seemed basic gigantification mixed with some for a mutant-class quirk appearance.  Izuku had already written about those heroes, but the villain had been taken down by a new hero, Mt. Lady. Also had a gigantifaction quirk. He pulled out his hero notebook to make notes on her. Once he was done, he had headed to school. He didn't find much interest in other heroes, he referred the ones at Yuuei, the ones had looked out for him since the time they met him and Hitoshi. He was just checking his notes as he took a shortcut home. He wanted to analyze another location before heading home. Izuku stopped as he heard something, he turned to see the manhole cover of a drain had been knocked off.  He backed off, glancing around with narrowed eyes. Then, it came from nowhere. A slim villain, forcing himself down his throat. Izuk tried to tear him away, but his fingers only sank into its body. tears sprung to his eyes as his lungs burn for air.  His vision began to fade, he thought of his mother, Hitoshi, the heroes of Yuuei. This couldn't be it...the entrance exam was 10 months away...  He heard something, but he couldn't tell what it was. A hero? He prayed to anyone that it was a hero... His mind went blank.

~~~~~~

All Might had been following a slime villain in the sewer for a while now, but he had not expected to find it trying to enter the body of a middle school boy. With one punch, he was able to blast the villain away from the kid, he checked the boy. Who had sat up coughing, gasping for breath.

"You are quite safe now, young man!" He declared with his usual smile. The boy glanced up at him.

"All Might..." He muttered as if he was trying to confirm his presences himself.

"Who else!" He beamed, the boy said nothing as he stood up, he looked for his notebook. He spotted it nearby and picked it up, the page he had been check was ruined. He sighed.

"Going to have to re-write that now..." He then turned to  All Might and bowed to him. "Thank you, for saving me." All Might was surprised by the boy's reaction, then he recognized him. He was Midoriya Izuku. This kid didn't react the same way others did when around him, it was strange. He turned to get the villain but growled as he noticed the villain has wriggled off somewhere. "That villain....needs a human body to hide in. I expect his going to get someone in the city. Probably hiding in the shadowed allies."

"Very well young man, be more careful." All Might warned, before jumping away.

~~~~~~

Izuku began writing about the slim villain in his book with a frown. What was his mothering going to say? What was Aizawa going to say? He knew Yamada would freak and wouldn't let him out of his sight. He smiled slightly, All Might was pretty cool in person though. He stopped as he realized his missed an opportunity to asked a few questions about his quirk that bothered him. He sighed and decided to head into the streets, at least there he would be surrounded by people. As he walked, he heard an explosion, he growled, Bakugo... He turned and headed towards the sound, only to freeze the slim villain had him. He eyes widened as Bakugo was struggling against the villain. Izuku looked at his book, Physical attacks did nothing to it, it was the wind caused by the force of All Mights punch that freed him. He glanced at the villain, a weakness... a spot where Physical a attacks would do something, his eyes were drawn to the villain's eyes. That was it. He glanced around, there were many heroes, but none of them were doing anything, just holding back the crowd. Where was All Might? He stood there frozen, no one... He felt his legs begin to move. He cursed himself, what was he doing?  He got passed the heroes. Vlad King saw him and called out to him, trying to stop him.But, Izuku took off his bag, took out a can of pop and threw it. It hit the Villain in the eye, it's grip on Bakugo lessened.  Izuku reached into the villain and wrapped his hands around his arm.

"What are you doing Deku!" Bakugo demanded. But, Izuku ignored him and began to pull. The Villain noticed this and went to reach for Izuku too.

"You again brat!" It growled, Izuki reached into his pocket, his fingers curling around a pen. He pulled it out and stabbed it into the villain's eyes. It roared in pain, Izuku was able to pull Bakugo out of it. He coughed next to him. the villain turned to middle schoolers before it could act, There was a loud voice.

"TEXAS SMASH!" The villain was blasted away, They looked up to see All Might. With that one punch, he had also changed the weather. they were swarmed by heroes, whilst All Might was swarmed by the media. He got a stern talking to from Vlad King, but he also told Izuku he did a good job and acted like a hero, but to leave the heroic acts until he was a real hero. Which Izuku agreed too. He then headed home as if nothing happened, he even ignored Bakugo calling out to him. Just because he had saved his old friend, didn't change the years of torment he had caused. Izuku yawned, hoping his mother was making Kastudon for dinner, then stopped. The media had been back there, meaning, his act was caught on TV.... His mother was going to kill him!

"I AM HERE!" Izuku looked up as All Might appeared before him.

"All Might?" He asked in confusion.

"Young man, what you did today..." He began.

"I know, was irresponsible and I should leave being a hero to heroes until I have got my own hero license," Izuku said. "Kan-o...Vlad King already told me."

"I mean, how you acted was how a true hero would react. Pro heroes where unsure going to face that Villain but you ran right in there." All Might said. "Young Man, could I have around 10 minutes of your time to ask you something?"

"Sure." Izuku nodded. AllMight was surprised at the Calmness of the kid. "But, could you answer one of my questions after?" All Might nodded, sounded like a fair deal.

"First, follow me." All Might lead him to a place not many people would see.  He was about to ask why this place when there was a burst of smoke. Before him stood a skeleton, no a man. His hair as blonde as All Mights.

"All Might?" He asked, the man cough, and nodded. "So, that hero form is not your true form...I guess that explains how you are not followed everywhere." Then he stopped. "Wait, you that guy I saw a while back, Yagi Toshirnori!"

"You catch on pretty quick. I have a proposition for you. After today, I have decided, you would be a perfect successor." Yagi-san said, he held out his hand. "I was not a natural born hero, my quirk was passed on to me from my master. It's true name, One for All, the stockpiled power of each previous holder with the power to pass it on. That is my power, will you accept it, Midoriya Izuku?" Izuku looked at him in surprise, his mind trying to process everything.