Gran Torino

"Um... I have no idea who to choose..." Hitoshi frowned. He glanced at his new class mates as they talked, he joined them.

"You got pretty far Ashido, I wonder why you didn't get drafted." Ojiro said, Ashido looked defeated.

"Have you chosen Shinso, you got a lot of drafts!" Uraraka smiled, he shook his head.

"No, I am not good with knowing what kind of hero I should follow..." He looked at his list.

"I see. Have you picked Midori..." Uraraka turned to him, but stopped. Everyone looked. Midoriya was looking over his list, a concentrated look on his face.

"First I have to research these potential heroes and divide them up based on their specialties. Then I'll looked at the number of resolved incident for each since his or her debut up until the present and determine which has the attributes that would be most informative for me, as I am now... Such an important decision must be made carefully and without haste, I'll also have to observe how each spends their time when not engaged in heroic operations. Yes, I'll be busy indeed..." Izuku muttered to himself.

"It's like a performance at this point..." Ojiro smiled.

"An art." Hitoshi nodded.

~~~~~~

"I can't wait to tell Mom, I bet she's going to be so happy!" Hitoshi smiled

"Yeah, whilst worrying too. We will be going away for a week for hero work." Izuku said, opening the door. "I got some work to do tonigh..." He stopped as All Might appeared

"I-I-I M HERE...IN A PECULAIR POSE!" He declared.

"All Might? What is it? Why are you so jumpy?" Izuku asked

"this way kid." All Might said. Izuku looked at Hitoshi who shrugged.

"I'll meet you by the gate." Hitoshi said and left him, Izuku followed after All Might.

"Some one drafted you." All Might said, Izuku groaned, All Might looked back in surprise. Izuku was running a hand through his hair. 

"Another one?" He sighed.

"Listen to me though, Midoriya. His name is Gran Torino, he knows about One for All." All Might told him, that caught Izuku's attention. A pro hero, other then All Might, who knows about One for All. "He was also an instructor at Yuuei, just for one year. That man was my homeroom teacher." Izuku noticed how shaky All Might was. Was... was he scared? "He knows about the current situation with One for All, which is why he may have reached out."

"So, he is one of few people that know of it now?" Izuku asked, wondering why he hadn't mention this before.

"Well, he was a good friend of the previous generation, but he retired so long ago I forgot about him..." All Might was quivering all over. Izuku was intrigued, what was this guy like? He knew he suddenly had his choice of work placement. All Might gave him the address, Izuku smiled.

~~~~~~

"You've got your costumes, right?" Aizawa asked, standing before the class as they were getting ready to head of to their work placements. "Wearing them in public is strictly prohibited, but don't drop them."

"Yeahhh!" Ashido cheered.

"And don't slur your 'yeah' Ashido. All of you be on you best behaviour! Now go." Aizawa said, the students headed off. Hitoshi and Izuku approached him to say bye.

"Please keep and eye on my mom, she is still a bit panicky over Pyro showing up from nowhere. No doubt she'll be worrying this whole week." Izuku said. Aizawa nodded.