Acceptance

Yamada was relieved when Izuku and Todoroki returned He could tell they had obviously talked about something, they both seemed to have a huge weight lifted off their shoulders. The room seemed calmer with them in it. Though he could see that some of the students were still uncomfortable. He wanted to do something to ease their misjudgments of Izuku. He was a teacher after all, but what would he say. Little did he know that Todoroko was forming his own plan to help them accept him.

~~~~~~

After school, Todoroki rounded up 1-A after Izuku left in a hurry.

"What is it?" Kaminari asked

"This is about Midoriya, now shut up and listen to me." Todroki silenced everyone, they watched him in confusion. "Are you really going to change how you see him just because you know his father is a villain? Would you see me differently if Endeavor wasn't mine?" The class glanced down, Todoroki sighed. "Follow me." He told them. He led them outside but told them to keep hidden. Izuku was pacing around in panic, Hitoshi sat on a bench watching him.

"I doubt you have anything to worry about Izuchan," Hitoshi said.

"Anything to worry about? I went and plainly called Aizawa-Oji-san, dad! How am I ever going to face him again? I am so embarrassed!" Izuku covered his face.

"Did you mean to call him dad?" Hitoshi asked,

"No! Yes? Maybe?" Izuku looked very confused. "I don't know, okay! I honestly don't know!" He went back to pacing.

"Remember our first day our elementary?" Hitoshi said.

"How can I forget, we were kidnapped by Villains. Not exactly something you'll forget." Izuku glanced at him. "what's your point?"

"remember after they came for us, your mother made them all stay for dinner. Remember what Yamada-Oji-san said?" Hitoshi smiled slightly. Izuku thought about.

"He asked if Aizawa-Oji-san was dating my mom because we were acting alike." Izuku nodded.

"I know you felt how I did. You even asked after Yamada-Oji-san, don't deny it! Granted Kayama-Oba-san did use it to tease him, but you were downhearted when he said, no. You said but dad hasn't been around in forever. You wanted it back them. I bet everyone has been waiting for one of us to say it." Hitoshi poked him in the chest. "So, Midoriya Izuku, what are you doing to do? Apologise, or accept the fact you see Aizawa-Oji-san as a dad?"  Izuku stared at his friend for a moment.

"You spoke to Yamada-Oji-san about this, didn't you?" He asked Hitoshi went bright red.

"Was it that obvious?" Hitoshi muttered. Izuku nodded, then sighed.

"Yeah, I guess Aizawa-Oji-san was the first father figure I ever had. I don't remember much of ... of Pyro, I recognized him from Pictures my mom showed me..." Izuku sat down. "Aizawa was the first one I ever looked up too..."

"I know you know what you need to say. And you were meant to be in the office about 20 minutes ago." Hitoshi said Izuku jumped up.

"What! I've got to get there fast. I'll get you later Toshichan!" Izuku yelled as he ran inside.

"You know, he'll kill me if he knows I let you guys listen to that." Hitoshi sighed. The class jumped, expect for Todoroki who moved and stood next to Hitoshi. They all came from hiding.

"That was going to be the only way to get them to understand how he felt, and for him to get over his own conflict." Todoroki smiled. "I know I'll have my own conflict to deal with soon."

"Yeah, oh, Yamada-sensei said he will film the conversation for us. I'll show you once I get this. I have a feeling it is going to be great."  Hitoshi beamed. Todoroki glanced at him, as he bowed his head. "Maybe I should stop hanging round Yamada-Oji-san for a while... His antics are rubbing off on me..."

~~~~~~

Izuku raced up to Nezu's office, he was mentally cursing Hitoshi for keeping him talking when he knew Izuku had a meeting with Nezu. He saw Aizawa heading his way, Izuku quickly bowed his head, too embarrassed to make eyes contact.

Aizawa saw Izuku and frowned at his flustered reaction, maybe Midnight was right about Izuku being embarrassed about what he said at the U.S.J.

"Izuku...." Aizawa began

"I-i'm sorry for what I said at U.S.J. It was kind of spur of the moment..." Izuku burst out, rambling slightly, still not making eye contact. In reply, Aizawa rested one of his heavily bandaged hands on Izuku' head, the boy stopped and looked up at Aizawa who wore a kind smile.

"Please don't think of it as a mistake. It is very similar to how everyone calls you and Hitoshi my boys." Aizawa told him, Izuku's eyes teared up in relief. He quickly wiped them away. "Are you feeling better than this morning?"

"Oh, yeah... it was juts Bakugo being Bakugo." Izuku nodded

"We both know that's not true. Yamada told me what happened in his class, Bakugo, and Mineta started going on about Pyro, didn't they?" Aizawa said. Izuku nodded. He sighed but smiled. "At least you are feeling better. Don't let the rest of them let you down, after all,  all the staff here know what you are like, and you will end up panicking over their opinions of you." Izuku blushed knowing that was what he was panicking about the night and day before. Izuku went to reply when they heard and thump, they turned to where the sound came from. Around the corridor, stood the staff behind Yamada, who was rubbing his he, whilst holding his phone. He chuckled nervously.

"Hey, Shouta...." He said.

"Did you guys plan on making us meet in the hall?" Aizawa asked, they nodded.

"Well, Izuku-kun was beating himself up about calling you dad, and you didn't mind. So, we had to force to talk somehow." Midnight said. "Now, we can officially say Izuku-kun's your son!"

"Wait, what?!" Both Izuku and Aizawa asked.

"We have proof, we have the whole conversation. Now admit it, Shouta." Yamada grinned. Aizawa just signed.

"Just stop teasing my boys," Aizawa answered, he looked at Izuku. "Let's get Hitoshi and head home."

"Yep." Izuku nodded, they walked away.

"Did he really just say that?" Cementoss asked. Yamada was crying.

"That was so sweet!" He sobbed.

~~~~~~

The next day, Izuku found himself begin apologized too by his class, aside from Bakugo. He felt calmer, and he was pleased everything had turned out alright. Even though Yamada had gone parading around, mostly to embarrass Aizawa, talking a loudly about Aizawa and his boys. Hitoshi and Izuku watched that scene with small smiles and head shakes.