Preparing for Yuuei

"Um..." Izuku frowned slight, he and Hitoshi were at home one weekend, working over some question left by Principle Nezu, they were like the questions they would have to do on the written exam. Their mother's watched them with small smiles. Hitshisat back and sighed.

"This is easier then I expected." he yawned.

"Yeah..." Izuku yawned, he set aside his third completed sheet. 2I guess it helps we have been around heroes for years now." Hitoshi also finished his paper. He glanced at the clock.

"When is everyone coming round?" Hitoshi asked

"Around 5, so, if you want to go and clean more of the beach you have 2 hours," Shinso-san answered.

"Let's go then, it will be easier if we get some of the smaller stuff moved. Then we can start on the big stuff." Izuku got up, Hitoshi nodded. Izuku had set out a plan on how they should clean it, he had shown it to Aizawa, who had agreed with it.

~~~~~~

"Yagi-san, thank you for coming." Principle Nezu greeted with a smile.

"No problem, but I have told you, teaching isn't me." Yagi sighed as he sat down, then he noticed Aizawa standing by the window, going over some papers.

"I know, I know. But, you meet two interesting boys, didn't you?" Nezu smiled, pouring him some tea.

"Are you referring to Midoriya Izuku and Shinso Hitoshi?" Yagi asked, how did the principal know those two.

"That's them. You sure gave pour Midoriya-kun a hard time that time you met." Nezu pushed a cup of tea towards him, Yagi took it and frowned.

"What do you mean a had time?" He asked

"Well, very few people know All Might is you. Izuku-kun has a unique quirk, he was sure he knew you but was confused because he was also sure he had never seen you before. The fact is, he knew you from your hero work." Aizawa muttered.

"A unique quirk?" Yag repeated.

"Well, only the teachers of Yuuei know the full capabilities of his quirk, as do his best friend and their mothers. To put it as everyone else knows it, he can tell a persons weakness by looking at you." Nezu smiled brightly, Yagi looked between Nezu and Aizawa, to see if they were joking. But from the looks on their faces, he knew they weren't.

"Such a quirk... will be a great aid to heroes," Yagi said

"Yes, that is what we saw. I have been helping him with his quirk since he was four." Nezu told him, surprising Yagi further.

"He's your own personal student?" He coughed out his tea.

"In a way yes, we both had quirks that affect our intelligence, both of our quirks are unidentifiable. You would expect the boy to be quirkless. However..." Nezu's expression darkened, his smile faded. Yagi flinched, the principal never frowned, so it was terrifying to see him do so. "We have noticed this... Villains have too. He and his friend have quirks the villains want. I brought you here, to ask if you see these boys, please look out for them. And once they get into Yuuei, would you consider a placement here?"

"I am guessing they have been targetted before?" Yagi asked

"They were once kidnapped by a group of villains after their first day at Elementary. Not long after, Midoriya-kun's father tried to take him." Nezu nodded.

"Izuku-kun's father..." Aizawa muttered, putting some paper before Yagi.

"Pyro..." Yagi said.

"He hasn't been sighted since that day, but whilst police are sure he has fled the country, we are not too sure. He could be anywhere." Aizawa nodded. "If they fall into the hands of Villains..." Yagi didn't need him to finish,  he sighed.

"You really know how to get me interested, don't you. I'll keep eye on the boys." Yagi said, to be honest, the fact the boys had caught Nezu's attention, made them worth looking out for.

~~~~~~

"Do you think this will be any use?" Hitoshi tapped a small truck. Izuku looked over at it.

"It would be if it worked..."  Izuku pulled opened the bonnet of the car and frowned. "But, getting it to work is unlikely. It is pretty banged up."  He closed it. Hitoshi sighed.

"Think we could get some heroes to take the junk we move to the junkyard?" Hitoshi frowned.

"We could ask." Izuku nodded, picking up a car wheel. "I'm sure they would though." They continued to sort through the small junk, placing it to one side. Neither of them saw an approaching figure.

Yagi stopped the two boys as he walked back home, he stopped and watched them sort through junk with a confused frown. What on earth were they doing? He decided now would be a good time to introduce himself either way.

"Bit dangerous to be playing around this stuff boys." He called, they looked up.

"Oh, it's you. How are you feeling today?" Izuku approached him, Hitoshi put down the Microwave he had been carrying and also joined Izuku.

"And we're not playing," Hitoshi added.

"Heary and healthy my boy. And what are you doing then?" He asked

"Cleaning it up. We've been wanting to do this for two years, but Aizawa-Oji-san wouldn't let us." Hitoshi sighed. Yagi nearly choked on the air, Aizawa-Oji-San? Since when had Aizawa been an Uncle?

"A Big task for two young'uns like yourselves." Yagi looked at the junk, some of it was huge.

"We can deal with it, if we can deal with Ectoplasm-Oji-san's clones, this is easy." Izuku also looked at the junk. "We just need to do it ina organized way." Yagi had questions for the heroes of Yuuei High school, like why were two boys calling teachers uncle?

"You've fought Ectoplasm's clones?" Yagi asked

"He helps with our training." Hitoshi asked, "Most of the staff at Yuuei do."

"Except Yamada-Oji-san, he always makes a fuss over it." Izuku smiled slightly. "Please excuse us, we have little time left to get some stuff moved now before we're needed back home."

"Very well, my boys. I never got to introduce myself last time. I am Yagi Toshinori." Yagi said.

"Nice to meet you Yagi-san. Hope to see you around sometime." Hitoshi nodded.

After that day, Yagi would occasionally watch them work from a distance. they made a lot of progress on cleaning up the beach. He smiled, they had such conviction, he slowly began to see their potential, and why Nezu had an eye on them. They would both make great heroes.