Chapter Seven❤

Edited.

Edited by @El-Atiq. Thanks a lot.. ❤

Emma's p.o.v

Soon it was Friday. Friday night came. Oh..the party!

Maria had advice I go..so I'll get my mind of dad..and she agreed to help me get dress and all.

It's like dad's death had brought us closer. I stopped seeing her as my step mother. Instead i saw her as a friend.

I dyed my hair black and I  have the natural colour back. I straightened it and wore a short white gown with flat laced sandals. I had no make on and I used transparent gloss.

I haven't talked to Alex ever since Wednesday and we won't be wearing matching outfits. I didn't want that. I wanted to be me. That's all.

I looked really pretty and natural. I looked different. Unlike the doll they all see.. I looked human.. And my blue eyes glowed along with me.

The chauffeur dropped me off at the party and was meant to pick me up 11pm.

I entered the party.. Trying not to call for attention. Just as I entered I saw him.

Tony.

His eyes met mine and his glass cup fell.

Was I really that bad?

I told him.. I looked better with makeup on. I haven't seen any of my friends. Lana and Al or even Alex.

I smiled at tony and for the first time he responded. He suddenly seem shy...who am I kidding?

Anthony Anderson

Shy?

Yeah.. That will be when my dad wake.

He looked better than ever. He wore a Burgundy top that fitted his muscles well showing his perfectly moulded torso and wore a blue ragged jean with it. He completed it with black converse.

His black wavy hair looked a little bit messy today having the front part of the hair fall on his forehead. He needs an haircut but this.. Still looks good.

Could he look any better?

I decided to go look for my boyfriend and best friends.

I saw Ryan first. Party host and Alex's best friend.

"Tsup ry.."

"Hey..Em.. You came!"

"Yeah.. I had to get stuffs off my mind"

"I suppose. I'm sorry about your dad"

"Its okay.. Have you seen Alex..? "

"Uh.. Check upstairs" he said.

I checked the first door but nobody is in. I checked the second. No one.

Soon, after checking about twenty something rooms, I reached the last door.. Without hope of finding him there.. I opened it to meet the shock of my life.. Al, Lana and Amanda having sex with Alex.

"What?"

"She's here.." Amanda said. Covering herself up with the bed sheet.

"So..c'mon let's continue" Alex said..pulling her back.

I have seen enough. I have heard enough. My legs didn't want to move as they seem too big to carry but I walked either ways.

Everything.

Everybody.

Its all a waste.

Its all a lie.