Chapter Fifteen❤

Emma's p.o.v

"Emma, Tony? You two behave and you have to take care of Julie."

"Okay mal"

"Don't forget to pick Julie up at 6 on Sunday."

"Mum...You can go already."

She turned to go and gave us one last smile before closing the door. Tony and I looked at each other then sigh.

Just as we were about to sit, The door burst open again.

"Emma, please don't forget to hep Tony with the bakery!"

Tony and I rolled our eyes

"The Sheriff will come by soon, Bye.. Love you" she said blowing us a kiss.

We sighed again.

"She never trusts me at all." Tony complained after slumping into a chair.

"She sounds like she's got a reason not to...Care to share?"

He heaved another sigh

I held his hands and drew circles round maybe that will soothe him.

"Thing is...My former school...I-I.."

He was cut off from talking when a knock was heard on the door.

He took the chance to get away from telling me.

"I'll get it"

He got away and opened the door.

"Ronnie?"

Tony's p.o.v

I was shocked to see the person who just knocked.

"Ronnie?"

"Tony?" She said, staring with those crystal blue eyes.

Ronnie...Veronica White. Only love of my life...At least what I thought. She still looked as pretty as ever, Her well defined structures... Having her breast protrude out of the shirt she was wearing and geez! She still had that hourglass shape.

"Co-come in" I said.

I can't believe I just welcomed her...After what she did to me!

I looked up to see Em' , I totally forgot she was here.

"Who is she?" Ronnie asked.

I looked at Em' who wasn't sure of how to reply that question.

"Does she stay here? Is she your girlfriend already? Did you replace me already?"

"No, no. She's my friend...She's just staying for a while"

I quickly took my eyes off Em but not missing the flash of anger.

"I'll just excuse you guys" she says leaving.

"Tony, I'm sorry"

Does she know how long I've waited for those words? Does she know how important those words are to me? I had to leave everyone behind because of her...I mean who in the world said love isn't a crime..

Damn love!

Fvck love!

I don't even know what I'm feeling now because I'm all confused at the moment. Before I realized whatever was happening, Her hands were all over my torso. She hung on to me and started kissing me.

My hands found a way to her tiny waist...And...Maybe I just want her some more...Maybe

I finally opened my mouth and allow her tongue to take control in my mouth while we find a more comfortable position. I pushed her to the couch and climbed on her. She deepened the kiss and with all...I didn't feel anything

I just realized it.

I stopped liking Ronnie.

Probably because I have started liking someone else.

Emma.

Emma's p.o.v

I had to go in or else I'd collapse right there...

He had a girlfriend? Oh God! So all those feelings
Everything...I got it all wrong? I can't believe this.

The way she asked who I was like I'm just some sort of shit...Argh!

I had to take something... Anything. I got control of my weightless pill and nothing was in it.  He must have taken them away. Why would he pretend to fucking care about me when he didn't... I needed air because right now I'm suffocating in here.

I went out to meet them eating their faces.

Wtf? Can't he just hold it in his fucking pants!

Tears already blinded my eyes but then I ignored, went out and slammed the door.

"Emma!"

"Emma!"

Why the fvck is he calling me...He should make out with the girl he wants and leave my life alone.

I rubbed off the tears and just as I climbed off the Porsche...A car parked by.

"Hi...um,Are you Emma?" A young guy,a probably in his early twenties, asked. He just came down from the car.

"Why?"

"My dad's the Sheriff...He asked me to- ...are you okay?"

He asked, probably just noticing the tears in my eyes.

"I'm fine.. Can we talk somewhere else?" I said, after hearing a sound from the door. Tony's probably out.

"Sure" the guy said and opened the car door for me.

Soon we sped Off.

We got to a local coffee shop around and found a place to sit.

"Uh.. In case you haven't asked, I'm Harry...My dad's the Sheriff and he was busy..so he asked me to talk to you about your dad's death."

"Okay" I said. My mind obviously far away...

Anthony Martial Anderson. Why did you do this to me?! You of all people in this world...I can't believe this!

Nobody can really be trusted.

"Uh... Emma?" He said, waving his hands to my face which sort of brought me back to reality.

"I'm sorry, I don't think I can do this right now"

"It's okay...Wanna talk about it?"

I nodded...I had to let it out.

"Like... I know I was a shitty person, I have a shitty attitude and a shitty face but then everyone deserves a second chance, right? Why does the world just look at me and mess with me how ever it wants...Why? First, my Dad died...Which it wasn't a suicide... It's a lie, I can't sleep at night because I can't live with the lie. Why would dad kill himself when he's got me... why??" I asked.

The tears had started to pour now.

"I-I thought maybe Tony was...was a gift, A compensation. He was the only reason I wanted to smile... To live again but then it was all a lie! He lied to me. He didn't promise me anything but please I'm not dumb... Just friends don't fvcking look at each other the way we do and when I'm always pretending to look away...The way he stares and smile. He loved me..mSo why the fvck is a bitchy girl coming out of no where claiming she's his girlfriend...Just why?!"

"Oh! I must have forgotten it...I was kidnapped, almost raped, Slapped too.. Please who in this world would hate me this much?"

He took his warm soft hands and wiped off my tears,  after which he pulled me into a giant bear hug.

"You will be fine...I'm sorry." He said while using his other hand to massage my back continuously.

He is so comforting. Like...like he's the big brother I've always wanted.