Chapter Five ❤

I woke up early this morning. I was literally so happy. I'll have my enemies gone.

Ray's dad had to pay for her own silliness. Poor her.

I wore a short black skirt and black crop. I slipped my denim jackets over.

I had called Alex we are going to school early today. I need to see their faces when they come to get their stuffs.

I wore my black sneakers and picked a blue denim purse.

Person who don't study don't need no backpack.

Took an hour to straighten my hair. The dye is going off. My real hair is not blonde. I dyed it.

Its black. Maybe it's pretty but I like blonde better.

I'll apply the dye later.. Now I'm too happy to.

As usual.. I had my heap of make up done and left for school.

I'm thinking of requesting a new chauffeur. I made dad sack the last one. He looked annoying. Don't blame me!

I got to school around 9am. I guess I'm very early this time.

I met with Alex who wore the same as I did  with his denim slumped over his shoulder.

Ain't we perfect?

We walked to the class and sat.

I looked over to Tony's seat. He wasn't there.

Good.

I looked at Ray.. Whose eyes is so red from crying.. Her dad has been laid off.

She could have kept her mouth shut.. Argh! Why am I feeling guilty?

After class.. I walked to my locker area. I was looking at the mirror to touch up my make up.

Someone pulled me violently and made my lipstick smudge.

"Aw aw aw aw.. Leave me alone"

He tightened his grip. It's the grey eyed Greek God.

"What in the world are you? Not only don't you have an ugly face.. Your attitude is also ugly."

"What are you talking about?" I acted like I didn't do anything.

"Don't play games with me doll. Your completely aware you had me expelled and Ray's dad sacked."

"Oh..so you finally know who the boss is.. Get on your knees.. Crawl and beg..for mercy.. That's the only remedy.. Or just get out of my dad's school"

He scoffed.

What's so funny?

"I rather die." He whispered in my ear.

That sent shiver down my spine.. It was like pleasure but I was still afraid.

"I thought you were human before.. I didn't know you were an..animal. Even an animal is capable of feeling.. Not like a cold blooded doll like you. Your a disgrace to the entire Barbie collection."

"Oh so mister bad boy..watch barbie" I said trying to change the topic and cover up my fright.

"Don't change the topic idiot. You just laid a man.. A family man off work. He has two kids.. Human like you are.. He has no other means of sending them to school..feed them..than this job.. Yet you did.. Your the worst creature God would ever create"

He finally let go of my arm and walked away.

Argh! He just ruined my day.

"Lana!!!" I screamed in the hallway.