Chapter Nineteen ❤

"Ray" I called after her.

"Ray!!" I pulled her back.

"What? Why are you following me? You just want to have the pleasure in seeing me break down so you couldn't resist.. You had to follow?"

"No.. Ray.. I'm sorry. I totally understand you. My dad was stolen from me.. He was taken away-"

"Save your pitiful story for someone who actually cares because I don't"

"What will I do.. What will I do.. To make you believe me?" I said trying not to allow the tears to find their ways out of my eyes.

"Get.lost! Go far away where no one would ever find you"

"Can you give me till Monday?"

"So.. Monday... You will be totally gone in Tony's life?"

"Affirmative"

"I'll look forward to that." She said smiling.

"So can we go out now?" I asked cleaning my tears.

"Yeah!"

Sunday went on.. Very fast. I pretended to practice for Marymount the voice so tony wouldn't have a hint I'm going. I didn't bother packing.. Once we leave.. I'll give harry the spare key and he will come and pack my stuffs.

Paul, Leon Peter and the girls promised to come next weekend.. So we can have fun again.. But then I won't be here.. I'll really miss them all.

Evening came by and tony went to pick up Julie. I cooked, we talked for a while.. We laughed and slept. Julie was so happy I'm together with his brother and that night... With Mal back and happy about the way we handled the bakery.. Everyone would think we were the perfect family.

Little do they know.. They say.. Even the brightest hour..is usually before the dawn.

Monday came and I wore a grey top, blue washed out jean and black sneakers. We all left for school really early. Tony took me to the audition room and made me practice with him.. Like I was going to sing. I stared at him as he is concentrated on his guitar... Would I really do that to him?

All the poor guy has ever done is love.. Just to love and trust.. To break him is like to break me.. But remembering Maria's threat on Julie.. I remember I don't have to be selfish..they are all too innocent. They don't deserve any bad luck like me.. In their world.

Tony hasn't really let go of me.. He said he wouldn't let me sneak away today like the last time. Finally, most students already gathered in the audition room.

"..and the next contestant is Amanda collin..."

I hear a lot of boooooo's outside. I couldn't help but chuckle.

"We will be up..after her.." Tony said.

I nodded.

"Can I go pee?" I asked him.

"Okay.. Be fast. I'll be waiting."

I left the audition room and ran outside as soon as possible. Harry asked me to wait at the next bus station to our school so I just hopped on the bus and left.

Soon I got to the bus station.. And I met harry there waiting for me. I hopped in the car and so he zoomed away.

Tony's p.o.v

"Up next after the break we welcome a duet by Anthony and Emma" the presenter Announced as people applaud. I've been waiting for em for what seems like eternity.. She just went to the toilet.. Why is she taking forever..? Amanda walked off the stage and gave an evil smirk as she passed by. Just at that point I knew something's up.

"Lana.. Lana"

"Yeah.. What's up tony..? Where Is Emma?"

"She said she's going to be in the rest room.. Mind if you check for me? We are up next"

"Okay.  Sure"

I waited patiently.

"Welcome back to Marymount the voice ... Just before the break .. We have a beautiful girl with a very sonorous voice sing.. A round if applause for her please"

"Booooooo" the audience chorused displaying thumbs down.

"Now.. Let's welcome on stage.. Anthony and Emma!" He announced.

A huge noise of claps welcoming us. I can't go on stage without her. Is she afraid? Stage fright? I thought we talked about it.. So why? What's wrong? I looked to see everyone waiting for us when I noticed Lana.

"Where is she.. Have you seen her?"

"No.. She isn't in the toilet."

"Wait.. what?"

"I checked but she isn't there.. It seems she left."