The lodge.

Everyone took their seats from earlier and unfortunately for everyone Reave had decided to become a mild storm with his snoring. If ever there was annoyance beyond measure, Suika was feeling it because with Reave snoring and Moe constantly complaining minutes hastily turned into hours.
‘Bloody hell; why does Reave snore so loudly?’ Suika thought before a tick grew on his head. Suika, fed up by now, smacked Reave’s foot, quite rudely awakening him.
“What is it?” Reave asked while he struggled to move due to his stomach.
“Dude you snore so loudly you put a bear in labour to shame.” Suika said before looking back at the scroll.
“How's it coming?” Reave asked.
“Well the technique itself is hard and quite complex but replicating that seal is easy.” Suika said without looking at Reave.
That’s when reave felt a weight on his right shoulder. He looked and soon started blushing when he saw that Fu had fallen asleep as with most of the carriage.
“Tomato.” Suika said in a teasing manner.
“Shut up, besides you are exactly the same with Hinata and you live with her at the complex.” Reave said with a smirk. “Hey Suika what’s it like being an immortal?” Reave asked.
“It both rocks and sucks. One I can’t be killed by normal means which means I’ll never let someone I care about die, I’ll fight forever, but it sucks because everyone I care about will die.” Suika said the last but sounding rather morbid.
“What's it like being a jinchuriki?” Suika asked before closing the scroll and placing it next to him.
“Hell because of what the nine tails did I’m hated after all to everyone I’m just a demon and it’s all because this damn fox had to have a temper tantrum.” Reave said with an annoyed tone. There was a moment of silence before he exclaimed again. “Oh shut up you stupid fox!” reave said confusing the hell out of Suika. “He is saying he didn’t have a tantrum.” Reave huffed.
“Ah.” Suika replied while he shifted back a bit.
“Hey Suika let’s get some sleep.” Reave said before he rested his head on Fu's.
‘Damn that dude is clueless when it comes to woman can't he tell she feels the same way to him.’ Sakura thought after listening to her two students.
“Hey Kegon should we prank Fu?” Yoro inquired while a smirk found its way to his face.
“Good idea.” Kegon replied with the same smile.
“I wouldn't do that if I were you two.” Sakura said without moving.
“Why is that?” Yoro asked with a minor hint of disappointment and annoyance.
“It’s all because those two over there are the best pranksters in their generation. And if you prank Fu, both of them will get you back.” Sakura said after chuckling at the future romance.
“Are they really that bad?” Kegon asked.
“Suika once made an ink bomb and placed inside Iruka’s hidden sake bottle.” Sakura said chuckling at the memory of that teachers face. “While reave made a smoke bomb got a pile of burnt paper and set the bomb off.” Sakura said chuckling at the memory of Sarah in teats while telling the story.
“How is that bad?” Joro asked.
“While Reave has all of his father’s books so it looked like they had gone off in a fire.” Sakura added. “What do you think of them?” Sakura said as she pointed to Reave and Fu.
“Well Fu likes him and blushes when she talks about him but I don’t see what's so great about him.” Kegon muttered back
“Well he can give a jonin a run for their money just out of the academy but he has definitely lost a bit of his edge since the comatose.” Sakura said before lifting her head band up to look at them.
“Well shit.” Joro said rubbing the back of his head.
“You do have to admit they make a cute couple.” Kurenai said.
“If only reave wasn't so clueless when it comes to woman.” Sakura replied before chuckling.
“Get some sleep it's still a long way to go.” Kurenai added.
Even though it was late afternoon everyone was either asleep or the lone insomniac reading. Suika couldn't sleep much and he'd already gone through the scroll a few times and basically memorized it but knowing something and doing it was very different in the ninja world.
After about two hours they finally arrived at a house, a house that wasn’t far from where Moe’s concert was to take place.
The back yard could probably be used for training but what made Fu happy was the nearby lake. “Damn this place is huge!” Suika shouted as he left the carriage, hoping to get an echo.
Everyone filed out of the carriage before Reave stumbled out of the carriage still feeling the after effects of his motion sickness.
“This is where you’ll be staying I'll be in my house on the other side of the lake.” Moe announced, as though the shinobi were supposed to be impressed. “What, nothing?”
“We would’ve been happy sleeping in the bushes.” Suika chuckled, before getting elbowed by Sakura. “Oof. But it is nice though.” He gasped, earning a nod from Sakura.
With that over everyone grabbed their gear and bags and walked into the mansion. The house was mostly wood with a few couches in the middle facing a television and several large windows which allowed a lot of natural light in.
“Okay everyone boys on the right girls on the left.” Sakura said, stretching her arms out over her head.
Reave and Suika looked at each other before taking off with Yoro and Kegon behind them. There were two bunk-beds and Reave and Yoro manage to steal the top one while Suika got the bed below Yoro with Kegon on the one below Reave.
Across from the beds were four cupboards and along one wall was a large window with a couch underneath it. The beds had plain white covers while their frames were made of wood. Reave opened one cupboard and started unpacking his clothes when Suika found Reave’s book.
“What book is that… one of Icha Icha Paradise?” Suika said in a teasing tone while raising an eyebrow.
“Hahahah no.” Reave said before pulling the book out showing it was Prince of Thorns and then hung his swords up on the inside of the cupboard with his packs and kunai holsters.
“Dude why so you have two kunai holsters for?” Suika asked.
“One for each leg in case my one hand is full.” Reave replied before placing a Kunai under his pillow.
“And he says I’m paranoid!” Suika mumbled to himself as reave left the room.
“Correction, I think you’re nuts.” Reave replied.
Once everyone had packed they decided to get some food as it was 18:00 and the nearest town was at least an hour’s worth of walking northwards.
“Well let’s get walking!” Suika shouted while jumping up and clicked his shoulders, reaching his hands behind his head and clicking them by grabbing the lowest point of his ribcage; a feat of flexibility that seemed to disturb the room’s occupants. “What?”