I WANT TO BE KIS. WAKE ME PLEASE.

"Any progress?" A voice asks, and I recognize it as Kaoru's. 

"Not really, but the doctor says by now she should definitely be able to hear and feel what we're doing and saying." Kisumi says with enthusiasm. I could do that from the beginning, but yea, it's gotten better the longer i've been staring into the black abyss.

"Ona-Senpai wake up! We want to take you on vacation!" Kaoru whines, and he grabs my other hand. Or at least I think he did, maybe Hikaru?

"Yea Ona~ We've got it all planned out, but we can't go unless you're there." Hikaru says in a pouty voice, and I internally pout too. I wanna go! I felt one of the boys kiss my cheek, and my heartbeat quickened in the slightest.

"Hey did you see that! Her heartbeat quickened!" The twins say excitedly, and both of them shake my arm. "Can you hear us Ona-Senpai?"

Yes I can dumbasses, stop shaking me. They went quiet and started whispering to each other.

"Oi, I want in~" Kisumi chimes, and they all started whispering together. Oh god, what're they planning?

After a few minutes of speaking in hushed whispers, I sense them crowd around me again. "This seems a little wrong in my opinion." Kisumi says, a nervous tone in his voice.

"But it might work!" Hikaru and Kaoru say with excitement. 

Next thing I know, they three idiots were tickling me. AND I CAN'T LAUGH. BASTARDS. They pulled my shirt up to show my stomach and were tickling that and poking my sides and doing a lot of other things. I wanted all of them to stop but I couldn't do anything!!

Hikaru's POV
__________________

Kisumi, Kaoru, and I were tickling Onaji to see if this would get her to wake up. Her heart rate was accelerating, and we kept going. 

"Wait wait, stop!" Kisumi puts his hands out, and we pull back. Her fingers were twitching. Movement! 

Kisumi moves closer to her and cups her face. "Riv, wake up. If you don't i'll let the twins do anything they want to you." 

Hehe... anything~? Kaoru nudges me, knowing what I was thinking. I see Kisumi kiss the tip of her nose and pull away. Her eyes fluttered open, and she glares at us. All three of us cheer and jump in excitement. The door opens and Dai-Senpai, Niko, Kyoya, and a doctor rush in.

"Onaji! You're awake!" Dai rushes over and hugs his daughter.

"Ow ow ow, Papa.." She whispers hoarsely, and he quickly pulls away, apologizing. 

"My my, you've had quite the long rest Miss Itami. It's given time for your wounds to heal well. Do you remember how you got into a coma?" The doctor asks her, and I see her thinking hard.

(A/N : I know it takes bones forever to heal, but i'ma just say Inugami magic XDD shhh) 

"I don't remember much.. heck I don't even remember everyone I knew before. But.. there was a lot of blood, and I remember a starch white room. And.. cells?" She talks quietly, and Kisumi hands her a glass of water, which she drinks gratefully.

"What's the last full memory you have?"

"Uhm.. all of us were at a beach villa. And we played Seven Minutes in Heaven. Tamaki and Haruhi kissed, and I went into the closet with Hikaru. It seemed only natural, since we're dating." She gives everyone a closed eyed smile as we look at her in shock. That truncheon must've messed up some of her memory. 

I feel myself shrink as Kyoya gives me his demonic glare. 

"Can you name everyone in this room?" The doctor asks, and she goes around, naming everyone.