"Well it does," Stanley defended. "And battle scars are permanent for your information, well, at least mine are."

Suze rolled her eyes. "Whatever, baby."

"Yeah, whatever baby," Stanley repeated, trying to annoy his wife.

"Sorry to interrupt but I heard you guys and I thought that I could join you two for breakfast," the perky, voice said. Stanley immediately knew who it was and he wasn't happy. He couldn't believe that his parents let her stay with us. Apparently, her designer tour to Paris was "cancelled", and she needed a place to stay for a while until the tour cleared up and was able to run again. This was just apart of her plan. Stanley didn't have time for her games.

"Of course you can join us. Right, Stanley?" Suze said, and nudged Stanley.

"Right, of course you can," Stanley mumbled, not enthusiastic.

Suze frowned at him, not understanding his sudden change in mood.

Mona took a seat at one of the high kitchen chairs by the counter. She flashed Stanley a smile and flashed Suze a fake one. Oh how she despised her. But no worries, Mona thought. It won't be long until my beloved Stanley was back with whom he belonged to.

Stanley did not smile back and took another look at Mona. He didn't approve of her outfit. She was only wearing a black Victoria Secret bra with a pair of black booty shorts to match. Was that supposed to turn him on? Well it kind of did. It was too hard for him to not notice her huge bosoms, but that didn't mean that he preferred those bons bons rather than his wife's. He was perfectly fine with his wife's round identical twins.

Mona stared at his sexy ex-boyfriend. His god built body was so tempting and she would have been willing to have him any day, any where. 

"So what's for breakfast?" Mona asked.

And when Suze noticed that Stanley didn't say anything back and just went straight to the stove, Suze said, "Eggs, bacon, and chocolate chip pancakes."

"Blueberry," Stanley corrected as he got the batter mix from the bottom left drawer.

"Whatever," Suze muttered.

"Sounds good. Do you need any help Stanley?" Mona offered.

"No," Stanley said sternly. 

Suze sent Stanley an unapproved glare. She was just being nice to him, Suze thought. What was his problem?

"Stanley, honey, maybe Mona could help you with the pancakes. You will need to make a bunch for the whole family anyway. When two people work together, things go way faster," Suze told Stanley.

"Fine," Stanley muttered and looked at Mona. "You make the pancakes and I do the eggs and bacon, alright?"

"It's a date," Mona joked, and Stanley's mood change increased.

Suze laughed, thinking that what Mona said was funny. "I have to go get dressed. It will only take a few minutes." Suze said before going back upstairs.

Stanley didn't say a word to Mona and surprisingly, Mona didn't say a word to him as she began making the pancakes and adding the blueberry. Stanley cracked the eggs and its filling was pured on the pan and was being fried along the side of the bacon.

But when Mona was putting away the batter mix she accidentally tipped over the mix, dropping some of it on Stanley's chest.

"Oops," Mona giggled. "Let me help you,"

Mona was about to place her hands on Stanley's chest but Stanley grabbed them.

"It's fine. I don't need your help." Stanley hissed, and took a table cloth, wiping off the mix. 

"Try telling your wife that," Mona said.

"What is that supposed to mean?"

"You let her control you. Tell you what to do, nag you around." Mona added.

"She doesn't control me. I am the Chief of Staff. Do you think I like being ordered around?" Stanley said. "I love my wife and if she wants something, I will give it to her, and if she wants me to do something, I will do it because I love her." Stanley dragged the word love for Mona's dissatisfaction.

"So you're saying that she's a gold digger," Mona replied.

"No!" Stanley roared.

"Stanley, what's going on?" Suze asked, coming back to the kitchen, wearing a plain white T-shirt, and gray sweat pants. She planned to go walking this morning and maybe some running, if the baby would let her.

Mona looked at her, distastefully. What is she wearing? Mona thought. What did Mona expect her to be wearing?  A million dollar dress and a pair of six inch heels. She's pregnant for God's sake.

"Nothing, Suze," Mona said before Stanley could speak. "By mistake I got some flour and mix on Stanley's chest."

Suze shook her head, smiling. "Stanley, is that why you yelled no? Oh, you could be such a baby sometimes," Suze commented.

Stanley wanted to tell what really happened and what Mona intended to do, but he shut his mouth, through the whole time they ate breakfast together. He didn't want to hurt his wife, and he wouldn't have to tell her. He could take care of Mona himself.

Author's Note

I am sorry for not updating sooner but I hope you liked this fill-in chapter. I thank you all for supporting this book.

Part 9 is dedicated to @Andreaxo for the Climax banner.

Demi Lovato plays as Suze Hamilton.