Love is Painful

Hey guys! Sorry i didn't update this sooner! Kinda wasn't sure where i was going with it (hell, i never am!)

anyway, hope you enjoy! there will be a few more chapters, that is for sure!

Lance woke up to a blinding light piercing his eyes. He groaned and sat up, before running a hand down his back, feeling sore. He glanced over at the clock. It read 4 AM.He sighed.

Memories of the night before caused him to shiver. He lifted up the sheets and was surprised to see he was clean.

'Lotor must have cleaned me up..That's so nice.' Lance smiled.

Suddenly he froze; his body ice cold.

'Lotor... The Prince.. of the Galra..' He suddenly felt sick. He glanced over and saw Lotor was asleep next to him. Lotor looked so peaceful; his gorgeous white hair cascading down his face. Lance slipped out of the bed and made his way to the bathroom.

'I slept with my enemy... oh quiznak..' Lance felt his insides clench as he hung his head over the toilet and barfed. He couldn't believe he did that. Granted he didn't even plan to spend the night with a man. Lance felt his insides emptied as he sat up, hanging his head.

After a moment, he washed his face and looked at himself in the mirror. His hair was an absolute mess, and he had kiss marks all over his chest and neck. He touched one on his neck and blushed hotly. The night was truly amazing... if only he didn't find out who Sexy was.

Lance composed himself, before leaving the bathroom. Lotor was still asleep, so Lance quickly and quietly slipped into his clothes, feeling gross as he headed towards the door. Just as he placed his hand on the doorknob, a large hand pressed against the door as another slipped around Lance's waist.

"Leaving so soon, my kitten?" Lotor breathed against his ear huskily. Lance shivered. Lotor pulled Lance against him, kissing the back of his neck.

"Well.. typically when a one-nightstand ends, at least one of the participants leave." Lance said,trying to move out of Lotor's arms. Lotor leaned forward, resting his chin on Lance's shoulder; looking at him and pouting. Lance felt his heart thump. Lotor was so sexy.

"I want to play with my little kitten some more." Lotor said, twisting Lance around to pin him against the door. Lance gasped, and those hot familiar lips were on his once again. He groaned; his body betraying him. He needed to leave. He needed to get out.

"S-stop!" Lance yelled, shoving Lotor back with all his strength. Lotor had a hurt look on his face for a brief second; and Lance felt immediate regret. "I'm sorry...I can't do this." Lance spoke softly, before turning and fleeing the room. He heard Lotor call out his name, but he didn't look back.

Lance felt eyes on him as he ran through the morning streets of the city. He ran towards his ship,before hoping in, not bothering to put his helmet on as he started it up and flew straight towards the castle.

It was still very early when Lance arrived. As he stepped out, he noticed Shiro standing in front of the entrance of the hanger, his arms crossed and an unhappy look on his face. Lance sighed, scratching the back of his head as he walked towards Shiro.

"Hey Shiro. What's up?" He asked cheerfully. Shiro didn't look amused.

"Where were you?" He asked. Lance laughed awkwardly.

"Just felt like spending the night with a hot babe, so what?"

"We were trying to contact you,you should have your helmet with you at all times. You know the rules."