"I agree with Kaiden," Luna appears behind Silvanus. Her lively voice overshines the dreadful energy taking over the room. Axl takes a sip of his wine, his eyes slowly turn back to his usual blue color, thanks to Luna's presence.

"I am grateful for your effort," she says, watching his eyes glitter in a way she hasn't seen in a while. It's only been two days since Camille trespassed the water portal, and to see him already infatuated with her presence gives Luna the hope to see her friend open his heart.

"Can someone that cries in her sleep, calling someone else's name, be happy to stay here?" The question seems to be mostly for himself. The first night Axl saw Camille lying on the couch. He didn't think he would care enough to hesitate whether to keep her or reject her. Now he has looked into those unique eyes, and he feels captive on a scale where any sudden move or decision he makes might end up hurting her. The delicate image of her tender shoulders, her long waves so flattering to her innocent face. The natural scent of her purity makes Camille the trap to bend him.

"Only if her wounds were not visible to us," Silvanus adds after a moment of silence. Taking another sip of wine to settle his urge to touch her skin and erase the bad memories. Silvanus grins as he notices his master's battle not to be the positive and dominant god he's known to be. "Maybe sending back the nymphs was a bad idea," Silvanus comments guardedly, but Axl ignores his comment once again.

"I would dare to say that someone is trying to play dirty this time, and unfortunately, there is nothing Camille can do about it," Luna sighs. Axl has no reason to refuse the will of the great gods if they have chosen Camille. After all, she's incomparable to anyone in the Gods' World, and that's a mystery that's enchanting even to everyone she meets. Even Kaiden is curious to know why she's been chosen as an offering to a heartless god? What can the great gods be planning to manipulate him?

"I do not think this is Lady Eirene's doing," Luna notes before she's stopped by Axl's frivolous glare. "My apologies, I should have not mentioned that name."

"Regardless of whoever chose her, there is no reason for her to want to go back..." Axl admits with lightness, although he knows very well how much Camille misses her boyfriend. Kaiden notes the slight hint of jealousy in his master's eyes. It's evident to everyone in the Gods' World that Axl, the God of Water, has been spoilt thanks to his nature. He possesses an uncontrollable power that could potentially break the balance in the universe, a prowess that makes him the center of attention between the great gods.

Axl's expressionless face hardens as his eyes turn cold. He's used to the great god's random methods to persuade him by offering girls for his entertainment, but Camille. She looks afraid but strong at the same time. Although she wavered, deep down, she's still faithful to the man she calls for. "There is nothing for her, there..." he repeats with an icy cold tone that catches Luna's attention.

"To be cursed by losing someone you love, you must understand that void in her heart." Luna's tone irritates him, but he knows that she's right. After many years of loneliness and shielding his heart from any type of emotional attachment, Axl can sympathize with Camille's struggle to decide to stay here and forget about her boyfriend or go back to live a life of darkness.

"So, are you accepting her?" Silvanus asks, intrigued to see his master finally show something more besides anger, a question that seems to offend the god.

"Silvanus!" Luna warns him at the same time, Axl's blue eyes shine like two supernovas with maximum power. Silvanus jumps to his feet as the wine in his glass transforms into a sharp dagger that threatens his forehead, an action he can't take lightly.

"My apologies, my lord," Taken back by his master's reaction, Silvanus realizes that indeed the great gods may have planned a different method this time. Kaiden doesn't move an inch at the sudden attack. Instead, he sighs with a hint of boredom.

"She will be here, but I will not accept her," he tells him with a poker face that doesn't match his tone. "She will serve her purpose in this world because the great gods have decided that. Now disappear from my sight." A powerful command that sends Silvanus back to where he has come from.

The god relaxes in his seat and sinks back into his own confused emotions. Being his right-hand man, Kaiden agrees with Silvanus, but he's smart enough to keep it to himself. The angel takes his empty glass with his known delicacy and looks down into his master's puzzled blue eyes.

"I wish your highness would stop disturbing your peace, but I do believe this is the time for you to start choosing your side; otherwise, we will run out of time." Luna comforts the exhausted man. Axl looks up at the beautiful creature Luna is, his most trusted ally to keep the peace and balance in his mind. Axl smiles tenderly as she looks up beyond the moon. Camille's sudden presence in his sanctuary gives them a taste of a troublesome battle moving their way.

"I would like to meet her if you let me," Luna says, still not looking at him directly. Kaiden relaxes behind his master's throne.

"She is different," Axl admits thinking back to the sentiment he'd experienced when her violet eyes pierced his.

"I know." Luna agrees as she turns back to look into his bright blue eyes. He sighs in distress. "But so are you," she leans down to kiss him gently and disappears in thin air.

"Luna is trying to be friendly." The god smiles, appreciating the thought of the Goddess of the Moon, to let Camille see the most beautiful and bright moon in the whole universe.

"She sure is." Kaiden agrees as he closes his eyes back to meditate.