"I know this guy.

He's crazy for his girl

And he says

She's everything, his whole wide world

And I know

They've got something deep inside

'Cause he's got nothing to hide

And this guy

Says she laughs away the years

Oh, but she cries 

Those every sort of every kind of tears

And I know

It's love, that sweet, sweet love."

At the end of the song, Charlotte smiled sweetly and I lunged myself at her as I wrapped my arms around her and started to cry. Charlotte smiled and patted my pat as I continued crying.

After the song ended, there was something that caught me off guard. Charlotte got onto the block of wood and had this silly grin on her face, she took out a piece of crumbled up paper and then slowly I saw her eyes meet mine and I could see the emotional attachment inside her eyes.

"Dear Macey Jones,

I'm sorry for not telling you about how I had cancer, or how I was the kid who gave you the necklace and watched over you from afar. Hey, why don't I just go back to that time and tell you what happened after that day.

It was  most likely in December after I saved you, I couldn't stop thinking about you. I couldn't stop thinking about how beautiful your hair blew in the wind, how gorgeous your eyes were shining inside of that cloudy day. I couldn't stop my body from feeling your touch that laid right on my arm, that tingling and shivering feeling of your touch. I couldn't stop thinking about your voice which was like the wind, it slowly stayed quiet until it rose louder and louder.

I was madly in love with you.

The next day, I woke up wanting to meet or see you again. Like I said before, I was in love with you. I wanted fate to let me meet you again. "Just this once, let me meet that beautiful girl fate." I remember praying and pleading with God and fate.

I ended up not seeing you and feeling upset in the process, well that was until I saw you at my school. I was completely overwhelmed with happiness when I saw you standing there with your friends in a oversize sweater with Hannah Montana at the front, and your colorful tights. With your worned out sneakers.

She looked adorable in my eyes.

I remember how I tried to talk to you but every time I tried, your friends would end up ruining it. I mean, I understand since I was a grade higher than you and how everyone was scared of the older kids.

I know you were because you always are standing close to your friend and for some odd reason you were quite close to Gavin Taylor. He was your best friend and I hope he still is. I hope you guys don't fight anymore. You guys are meant to be best friends forever.

Anyways, I noticed how you would always smile sheepishly when around him. How your eyes twinkled and how you always wanted to be around him. Oh, and how also your cheeks were bright red when you were around him or when people talked about him around you. 

I know everyone knew you liked him, except he was dense enough to not realize that. I'm glad he knows now though because you must have hurt a ton knowing how he was with other girls, or talking about other girls around you when here is this most beautiful girl in the world wanting you.

Gavin if you're hearing this. Why you let go of an awesome girl like Macey?

It sucked to know though how the girl you were madly in loved with, liked somebody else. And it wasn't you.

When middle school came over, you dyed your hair this dark navy blue color. Many people complimented it and I secretly did too, and that was the time when I was considered the popular guy just because I joined the basketball team. 

You didn't notice me though which made matters worse I guess.

After middle school came over, high school came and you rarely noticed me still. So I thought it was time for to stop thinking about you and instead be with somebody who liked me, and that was Madison. Her and I dated for one year and it felt nice, felt good forgetting you and paying attention too only her.

But all good things come to an end.

We broke up. I broke up with her because she wasn't you. Of course Madison was depressed, and I felt bad. I used this innocent girl just because I couldn't forget you and needed an rebound. Jerk move.

Life got worse after that, I had to go to the hospital because for some reason I felt like I was being stabbed and my blood pressure was just slowly decreasing until I passed out almost. I was at the hospital for a month, and in that month they told me I had a few months to live. 

Sucks to know how a teenager like myself, wouldn't be able to fulfill all of his dreams, like walking on the moon, or getting married, or having kids in his life and having a beautiful bride by his side with a great job.

I couldn't get to do any of that.

When I came back I saw how you would always leave school with your eyes all red, your nose running and your cheeks becoming this dark rosy shade. That was when I realized, Gavin was dating Jessie, again forgetting about you.

It must have stung. I wanted to be with you to comfort you, but I couldn't. If I did, and you remembered me, and when I disappeared... You would be depressed and crying for days. That's why I stopped myself from ever talking to you, I had a few months and you would be able to live for plenty of years.

I didn't want you to get hurt.

You dated him for a few weeks until I told him to leave you. I was jealous and angry. He knew that and so did I. I wanted to punch him and beat him senselessly for knowing he kissed Jessie. He said he thought it was you, I hated him for that. But I moved on.

I got you and just in time. I had only a few weeks until I would disappear.

Macey.

If you're reading this or seeing this.

I love you.

I love you so much.

I want you to be happy.

I want everyone to be happy.

I don't want anyone to cry and hurt themselves because of my death.

I want everyone to live their life with happiness.

So for my final last wish that I was given, I asked them to give you happiness. They told me it would be impossible, but I have faith that you'll have happiness.

I love you Macey Jones.

And it was a privilege to have my heart taken and broken by you.

Love,

Henry."