Fairy Ball

Juvia's POV

The Next Day.......

Everything was Normal in the Guild till Master Was about to Announce Something.

"Everyone I have an announcement ,because of our Victory we will Have a Ball!" Everyone was so Exited ad started whispering about what theyll wear. " The Fairy Ball will be Tommorow Night Please Get Ready. Oh and its a Masquerade Ball please bring Masks"

"Hey Luce!! Will you be my Partner for tomorrow's Dance?" Natsu said

"Sure Natsu!"Lucy said and Hugged Natsu.

"Hi Erza san!!"Juvia said

"Oh hi Juvia. "

"You look a bit down."

"Eh... I dont have a Partner I wish Jellal was here."

"Ha ha I see him dressed like mystogan now!"I said and pointed at Mystogan.

"Oh Finally I dont wanna be the only Girl who dosent have a partner im the Great Titania! !" She said running to him.

I laughed and sighed Juvia wish Gray sama would be my Partner.....

"Eh...."  why do I feel like this did another Petal, fell so fast....

"Hi Juvia Lets go shopping for a Dress."Lucy said she was with Erza.

"Sure."I said then we went shopping for a dress .

"this is beautiful!!! its like my Dress from at home" (Lucy chose a Dress similar to the one she wore  at theyre mansion)

"I like this one. " ( Erza chose  a Red Dress thats tight and has long Cut on the bottom.)

"Hmmm Juvia dont know what to pick" I said Errr I dont know...then Juvia saw a Simple Blue Dress it started off light blue then Dark blue It was Long and Sleevless and it came with a Pair of Gloves that had the same Color.

"Juvia likes this one!" 

"Come on well Buy these now."Erza said Hurrying us. when we got to the Counter a long line off people carrying gowns . they had  fairytail marks on them.

"Hey Guys you came to buy gowns too?" A girl behind us said it was Levy

"I cant belive Lines this Long!!!!" Erza said getting impatient

"Arghhhh Excuse me The Great Titania and Friends coming through!!!!" Then Erza Pulled us through the Croud and then we Paid and now were looking for masks.

"What you did there was kinda un cool Erza" Levy said while looking gor a mask

"Yeah we cant just go through the line." Lucy said

"Well if we did we'll be there for hours!" Erza said

"Shes Right I guess" I said

"Hey Juvia got a Mask yet?"Lucy said

"Uh yeah...." I got a Mask that was the same color of my dress.

Juvia went back to Fairyhills. Juvia wonders how Gray sama is Doing hmp......

                                                           End of POV

                                                           Gray's POV

Me and Natsu and Jellal are Going shoping for a Suit and a Mask. I dont like Shopping.....

"I want to get out of this Place!! Hurry up you Guys arghh Jellal this Place is so Annoying!!" Natsu exclaimed.