Chapter 6: Kidnap

"Bye Juvia!!!!"

"Hey ill walk you home ? its getting Dark I dont want anything bad happening to you"Gray smiled

"Uhhh.... Okay Gray-sama" Juvia blushed

The Streets were Getting lesser and lesser of People Then Sudenly...

"Juvia Lockser .... The Water Mage of Despair and Sadness Also Known as the Princess of Water hmm....."A unknown Voice said.

"Huh Gray sama you heared that....."

"Yeah stay Behind me Juvia "

The Streets were Very Clear and Sudenly.....

"Grayyyyyy!!!!!!!!" Juvia screamed and she was gone from behind Gray."

"This will be my Revenge For Fairytail" Then the Old Master off Phantom Lord came Jose And he was Holding Juvia and before Gray could Attack Jose Vanished..

                                            Gray's POV

Gray went rushing back to the Guild to inform Everyone that Juvia was Kidnapped by Jose.

"Master Makarov Juvia was Kidnapped by Jose!"

"What! Juvia  was Kidnapped ! by Jose I thought he will leave my children alone!!!!"

Everyone in Fairytail was Shocked by what Gray had Said.

"Yes He said something called Revenge for Fairytail or Something .He also said something about Juvia being A Princess... What do we do?"

"I dont know where he took her But we must Learn more about the Given case. We will investigate when Levy Comes back.WHY THAT JOSE ILL.."

the table broke

"Master.....But..... Okay I guess if we Dont know where Jose Took her we Cant Save her...."

"Yes Gray thats why we must wait for Levy.ONCE WE FIND OUT WHERE THAT JOSE IS WE WILL POUND HIM!!!!"

                                           End of POV

"Where the Heck are you taking me! Jose"

"Where here.." He had an Evil smile in his Face.

Juvia was Shocked on what she saw it was a Huge Ice Castle with Water Fountains and Stuff Like that.

"What are you Planning?To do with me?"

"Heh I guess you still Dont Know who you are, aren't you?"

Juvia just stood There.....Jose brought her up in a Hall way Full of Paintings. They all had Blue Hair Like Juvia.

"You see I need The Power of the Last Water Mage. To activate my Secret Weapon which is on the highest tower...And it surprised me you Know not only Your the Last Water Mage you Bare the Royal Crest of this Royal Family. Amazing isnt it?? "

"And what Exactly those that weapon do?"Juvia was Scared

"It will Unleash a Powerful Beam that will Destroy your Guild it will also Destroy this so called Tenroujima Island. I can use this Everywhere after your Guild . I will unleash Water dragons everywhere in Fiore ill Destroy Everything that Stands in my Way!!!!"

Juvia trembled in Fear.And she saw her Old Phantom Guild Team mates that Never left the Guild.

Then when they Reached the highest Tower Jose Locked Juvia in a Magic Water Field, She was Like in a Cylinder Shaped Cage there were no Bars and the Cage was Made off Ice. There was also water inside her Cage. Of course Juvia can Breath Under Water...

"Watch this one Efialitis.."

"Yes Master"

Then Jose Left...

"So your the Princess?? Hmmm...im Efialitis I have the Power of the Angels im sure im stronger than you.." She had an Evil Smile. Efialitis wore a White Dress with White Boots she Had White long Hair wiyh Curly Locks that she Ties Up, she also has a White Eye Patch And she had a Cape with a Red Jem.

Juvia fell in a Deep Sleep she didnt care about Efialitis at all. All she thinked about was her Guild Mates.

Note From Author: Sorry for the Short Chapters :3..