Chapter 10: Maze of Eternity

"Your right Erza well stop now..." Gray said still angry at natsu.

"Seems like we ha a maze here fly us up wendy"Erza said

"I cant, I cant feel my powers in this maze. and it says here no cheating or you will Die."Wendy said

"We just have to do this the old  way. "Erza said

"Ok then this is gonna take long ...but we should stick together!" Lucy said

"No it would be better if we split up to cover more ground"Erza said

"Okay then if you say so"

Soon they all Splited up....

                                                      Gray's POV

All gray could ever think about was Juvia in the maze he really wanted to hurry and save her as soon as possible .Gray just kept running and running. He felt like he was almost getting to her but he wasnt. Gray was too tired off running around the Crystal like Maze but its good that he can see everyone because its Ice. The hard thing was when you think your there but your not.

"Juvia... We'll save you just hang on "

                                                     End of POV

                                                   Juvia's POV

"Looks like your friends are here " Efialitis had an evil smile on her face.

"Dont hurt them!!!" Juvia said from behind the Ice

"tch when they reach the end of the Maze Phantoms strongest will attack them they'll be dead. But if they managed to Defeat that Phantoms 4 will Come and Kill them all"

"T -theres a new 4 ?" Juvia was shivering with fear

"Yeah and im one off them "Efialitis glared at Juvia. and then she started laughing. "The new 4 is even stronger Ha ha ha ha ha theyll die soon even if im not there they can defeat your guild mates in just seconds"

Juvia was trembling in Fear. 'What will happen to them.....' Juvia thought and very worried for them . She wanted to do something but her power is being sucked from her. she wanted to get out.

                                                     End of POV

And finally for some luck they all got there at the same time.And when they were there alot off people wearing cloaks were standing by the front entrance of the castle.

"Fighting time!" Natsu was very happy he can fight someone now.

Message from Author: Sorry I wont be updating Tommorow but I will keep updating. I just posponed updating for a while but I will still continue the story. :3 Lol keep suporting Gruvia!!! And thnx for Reading this story!! and Voting it, it Really helps me because I know people are Suporting this story! Thanks to all who Read this!