Chapter 5: Passing Time

After The Fiasco from Yesterday....Juvia Didnt feel like getting out of bed, because of what happened yesterday she just waited for nothing. but then Juvia realized that If Gray was Happy She was Happy too. Juvia smiled and then the rain stopped.

"Juvia will Try hard to forget Gray sama he is already happy with Lucy san ...."

Juvia then Dresssed up but in a diffrent way because she still dosent want to get seen by any of her friends and start asking questions about why she ran away.

Juvia braided her Hair just one sided and left her bangs, she wore a Beannie, and a scarf, with her jacket and tight pants that go below her boots.

"Juvia is Ready!!"

Juvia went out and she Avoided passing the Guild . She went to a Cafe where she eats her Favorite Honey Bread.

"one Honey bread please." Juvia said but she heard some one saying the same things too it was Gray..

"Juvia your here...and your buying the same thing and you look diffrent.."

"well yeah this is Juvia's favorite... and uhh about the new look I just wanna try something new"

"ohh okay then ...ill order one for you too Juvia."

"Thanks Gray sama ..."

"well Juvia expects you to be with Lucy"

"Well Every girl in Fairytail is in the Beach they announced it yesterday no Guys allowed... Though... you should have been there Juvia..."

"Its Okay Gray sama, Juvia is fine here...."

"Have you seen Natsu around lately. "

"no Gray sama "

"well last time I saw him was when I asked Lucy to be my Girlfriend. .. "

"He must be Sad Gray sama..."

"well I was sad every time because he keeps taking Lucy away from me"

"well he did meet Lucy first though...."

"yeah... but I Love her More..."

"Gray sama why are you still wearing your Necklace...I thought you were gonna give that to Lucy san

"Well im not sure yet if its Lucy or Y- I mean some one else.."

"huh.... oh okay Gray Juvia is going now Good Bye!!"