Chapter 24: Dragons

(A/N: Trust  me this is what happened read Juvia on Wikia this is what happened unexpectedly fast right when I did research I cant belive it was that fast. That dragons came out that time wow....Chuuuuu~~~)

                                                        Juvia's POV

After Fairytails Win the King of Fiore told them About the Dragons. Juvia was Shocked.

"D.... D.. Dragons?" Juvia was very scared

"Its gonna be Okay Juvia just stick to me?" Gray said

"O o .... Okay"

After what the king said. Dragons started Raging around from a Portal every one was fighting people running. Some off them were Dead.

"Hey Juvia you still okay there?" Gray said still fighting some Dragons.

"Y.... Y ..yes"

"Lets Rest a Bit..." Juvia and Gray went out to a basement in one off the wrecked buildings they Rested below there . And injured mages were being Cured under there.

Juvia took a Wet towel and started Wiping a bit off Grays wounds.

"Im.... .fine.."

"Gray sama are you sure?" Juvia was completely worried all she was thinking is his safety . She forgot Everything that Gray did to her how he Broke her Heart. Juvia didnt care at all.

"Yeah im Sure." He was very tired and breathing heavily."Lets go back. "

"Gray.. Sama.." Gray took Juvia's hand and  went out tk battle again.

"Mistress of The Bloody Rose!!!!"  Juvia transformed and attacked but it didnt kill the Dragons it only made Damage.

"Theyre Annoying they just keep coming!!!!!"

"Yeah Graysama I know." Juvia said still attacking.

"Juvia watch Out!!!!!!!!!" Gray Pushed Juvia and the Dragons Beam hitted him.

"eh."

"Gray sama!!!!" Tears filled down Juvia's Face

"You..... Stupid Dragon ill Kill all off you!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Juvia started attacking the Dragons from theyre Zone till they cant move  and Collapsed. Juvia sobbed in Tears and kept looking at Grays Body..

"Gray sama.... its okay if id Die but you?  I can't watch... Gray sama" Juvia kept crying she didnt Stop. the Dragons started moving again Juvia had enough and put a Orb like shield  on both off them. she just Kept Crying.

Till Time had Rewinded and avoided the accident.

"Gray sama...did you see that"

"Yeah... we better watch our backs "

Time skip to where they all go home.

Juvia was very Happy that everything was Normal again. They were going home now. with no one Dead but It kept bothering Juvia of that Vision.

after 3 hours.. They were finally Home.

Message from Author: Wew lol fit that in one chapter.. I really hate it when I skip like this Chuuuuuu~~~~