Chapter 2: Helping Gray

After Juvia woke up with a Surprise she didnt Care ,all she cared about was Gray . She quickly got ready to meet Gray at the Guild.

"Gray !!!"

"Oh hi Juvia....."

"Why are you Sad Gray sama?"

"im sure you would be upset if I tell you this"

"Is it about Lucy?"

"well yeah....sorry Juvia actually I was Joking no its not about lucy."Gray pretended while smiling.

"Its okay Gray sama maybe Juvia can help you "Juvia also pretended to Smile but inside her heart Broke she felt Like another petal had fallen off the rose, and it did the 3rd petal had fallen off its a count down to 19.

"Really ,thanks Juvia I thought you are gonna Cry or Something" Gray said and gave a huge sigh of relief.

"No ,what are you Talking about Gray sama! "Juvia smiled, " Juvia will Try to get much information for you about Lucy san!"

"thanks Juvia ,really im so Glad ." Gray happily told Juvia

                                       Erza's POV
"What's with Juvia anyways , Gray Probably didnt know that Juvia Likes Him what do I do.... Poor Juvia...."Erza told herself Sadly in her Mind because she was eaves dropping on their conversation.

                                        End of POV

Juvia was Crying and Crying like always ,when she was out of the the Guild , It started to Rain very Hard because she was Crying so Hard .. She wanted to find Lucy to get atleast some information for her beloved Gray . After 30 minutes of walking in the Rain she found Lucy with Natsu and Happy on a Mission.

"No wonder Gray sama was Sad...."she said softly..

"Umm What did you Say Juvia?"said Lucy

"Nothing Lucy san can Juvia ask you Something? what would you like to get if Gra- I mean some one would give you Something?"

"Well Natsu once Gave me a Box of Chocolates , they were delicious Yum I could just Remember what it tasted Like!"

"Okay Thanks Lucy san have fun with your Mission!"Juvia shouted while Running back to the Guild.

"I wonder why she asked that..."said Natsu

"Well I dont Know come on now to the Job!!!"Lucy said Happily.

"Aye!! Captain Lucy!!"said Happy.

"Oh ,Forgot Bye Juvia!!!"said Lucy.

"Bye Lucy, Natsu and Happy !!!" Juvia Shouted in a Far Distance

Juvia was now back at the Guild after running in the Rain.

"Gray sama !!Lucy wants Chocolates Lets go to the Candy Shop Hurry!!!"Juvia said while dragging Gray outside to the Candy Shop.

"Okay Juvia wait up!"

                                          Gray's POV

Gray was Running to the Candy shop with Juvia till Time just stops when Gray Looked at Juvia.

"Wow she looks Pretty ,though and how happy she is makes me smile " Gray told himself. Then Gray held Juvia's Hands and they both stopped.

"Gray sama.. "Juvia Blushed.

"Hey we were in a Hurry why did you stop? theres nothing wrong with me holding your hand right." Gray smiled

"yeah...." Juvia just blushed

                                          End of POV