Chapter 11: Erza vs Efialitis

Everyone raged on with full power and Quickly defeated the First Wave.

There were 3 people standing there wearing Cloaks . They were very Mysterious.

"So arent you all gonna fight!!!"Natsu headed straight for one of them.

Then sudenly the Fire from his Punch was Stopped so was the Punch.

"What the! "Natsu tried over and over but his punches was stopped

"I am Totomaru.."

"its you again.."Natsu smirked.

And then everyone pulled down theyre Cloaks and they all Started fighting.

"Huh its about time to make you guys pay for what you did to me! I summon Leo!!" Then Leo attacked

"Well we have already kidnapped you, you will be an easy Defeat." a man named Sol said.

"Ouch!!! Hey Wind Dragon roar!!!"Wendy was attacked

"Dragon slayer......" Aria said

"These are the same Guys wheres Number 4!!!" Natsu said while fighting.

"you wouldint wanna fight her do you....."said Totomaru

"Gray lets Find the highest tower while theyre distracted "Erza said.

Then Erza and Gray climb up the highest tower.

and then they reached the peak of this Castle.

"Wheres Juvia!!! "Gray shouted

"Looks like we Have guests" Efialitis Locked up Gray in a Dungeon. She didnt stand up but Gray just got lift up I  tin air and got threw into the Dungeon.

"Pfhh... you'll be easy to finish off I wanna fight you," Efialitis pointed to Erza

"So youre Challenging me.. very well"Erza turned to her Black wing armor and charged off.

Sudenly Erza's Armour Broke into several Pieces Including her Sword.

"What.... what the..... What kind off magic is that!!!"Erza said

"I bare the Magic off Life and Death itself. Nightmares and Dreams. Good and Bad. "

"The Forbidden Magic...."  Erza said in Shock . And she Quickly  turned to a diffrent Armour and attacked Quickly. With Erza's Fast Surprise Efialitis got hit.

"You Hit me....."

Then Erza Hit her again ang Again but with every armour she uses the weapons break down Till she couldint use anymore and she was Left with one Armour. And Efialitis got weaker and weaker.

"Dark Abyss !!"

And in Surprise Erza's Sword stopped her attack . And Erza thought about her Friends fighting like her who also suffered. With all those memories and Voices she hears. she gets More determined.  And headed on with her Final attack. Erza's Sword Glowed and Efialitis was Beaten.

"I cant believe it.....I lost.."

Erza released Gray and said, "Gray... can you get Juvia outta there now... Ill be sleeping if you need me." Erza just passed out . of the tiredness

Message from Author: Sorry Guys about the Oc . I know some of you hates them when they come up the story . Lol like I do. SORRY!!! that this also kinda took so Long. T.T sorry for this meaningless Chapter XD . This chapter is actually kinda important lol...if there are wrong spellings sorry U.U.