Chapter 8: Seeking the Lost Ice Castle

The Group that got Picked from Fairytail. Was set to find the Lost Ice Castle where The Royal Family once lived.

"It says in the Map we have to go to the ! Mountain or Risha and at the Bottom the Ice Castle awaits you." Erza said Pointing to a very tall and Snowy Ice Mountain.

"Over there thats actually the highest Mountain in Fiore your talking about Erza. Its imposible to climb, what you need to do is Have someone with Teleportation Magic that could teleport you to the other Side. And its no use to use Flight magic winds are too Strong"

"We have to Climb this Mountain for Juvia" Gray said

"Yeah ..... I mean think of the things that Could be done to her There." Wendy said

"Aye!! For our Friend"

"Well there has to be an Easier way...."Said Natsu

"No we Must Climb its wath it said Here"Erza said

"Lets go!! then guys!!"Lucy shouted

At the Mountain. .....

"Its Fr-freaazing here ..."Lucy Exclaimed

"Well Lucy its good I brought Cold stuff to wear!! Right charles!!" Wendy said

"Yeah Exactly I mean Lucy your the smart you should have known tempratures here Are sub  0."Charles said Confronting Lucy

Gray took of his Coat and Gave it to Lucy.

"Here Lucy it will Keep you Warm" Gray smiled

"Thanks Gray ." Lucy then Hugged Gray and Gray hugged her Back.

"Tch.... Gray you Disgust me.." Natsu said very very Quitely. and to annoy natsu even more , Gray looked back at him while his arms held around Lucy and he had an Evil smirk.

"Why you.!!!" Natsu screamed while heading towards Gray with his flaming fists  .and sudenly Erza stopped Natsu. Erza had his Fist stopped by her hand.

"Hey whats Going on with you Natsu!!!"

"Nothing!!" He took his arm off his punching position.

"Natsu....." Happy was very Sad...seeing Natsu sad too

A few hours Later.....

"Lets set camp here !" Erza took 2 large camping bags out of her Huge suit Case.

"Boys on the other Tent Girls over in this one" Erza explained

"Move! !!!"She shouted

"Y-yes Ma am!!!"Gray , Natsu and Happy were Extremely scared and went straight to theyre tents.

"Lets go girls ;) " Erza smiled at Lucy, Wendy and charles

                                               Juvia's POV

Juvia opened her eyes A bit..... and she was so week because her Power is getting sucked out by something. All juvia was, was a Girl in an Ice Cylinder Shaped Aquarium like thing, she thought it was the water in the Cylinder  Thing sucking her Power she couldn't move she was Just asleep but Juvia can here.

"Efialitis!! have we collected enough power yet from this girl it's getting Dark."

"Not yet master Jose.this will take very Long my chance this would be ready by tomorrow evening."

" Okay but Hurry up!!"

"Yes Master"

Juvia felt her heart hurt again thinking about Gray and Lucy and at home she didnt Realize another Petal from the Rose had Fallen...The 5th Petal had Fallen.

                                                End of POV

The Fairytail members Were all asleep .... Fast asleep when Morning Came.

Message from Author: Sorry againfor short Chapter.  And if there are wrong spellings sorry U.U  im in my tab I most likely get mistakes....