I was setting down their gifts by the tree making sure every gift and the correct names on them when I heard the portrait swing open and in came the whole group.

I climbed under the tree immediately in attempted to scare them as they gathered around the fire, I covered my mouth to keep them from hearing me laugh as they started talking about their day, I moved slightly and an ornament fell off the tree and shattered making me hiss and giggle, as they looked over spooked.

"What was that?"Hermione said fear in her voice.
"Ron. Go look."I heard Ginny say.
"Harry."
"Guys it probably just fell."Fred said.

Harry stepped and I shot up from under the tree and screamed,"MERRY CHRISTMAS!"
Making them all scream and jump ten feet into the air and I doubled over laughing.

"How did you get in here?"Harry asked holding his heart.

"tricked the fat lady."I shrugged and I sat on the sofa,"so- I recommended not to look at your presents, I did put a charm on them if you try to open them you'll sprout plants from your nose."

"Good to know."Ron said stepping away from the tree.
"Hey Percy."I smiled at him as he walked past the group.
"Hello."He greeted me,"I can't tutor tonight."
"No worries,"I smiled,"just leaving presents."
"Speaking of, wait here a minute."He rushed up to his dorm and I smiled at the group.

"So you've been hanging out with Percy but not with us?"George asked.
"How dare you."Fred shook his head.

"Well I've been with my friends and when I get annoyed of them I hang out with Percy or I'll lose my mind- he's like Cedric...but tamed."I explained, and they looked at me offended.

"Oh shush."I nudged them just as Percy came down and handed me a box,"Merry Christmas."

I hugged him almost immediately,"Percy you shouldn't have, honestly."

"I had to- don't stay here to long."He pulled me off and patted my head, and walked back up to his dorm.

"He's right, I promised Draco we would ram-sack Blaise's closet."I said making harry give me a look,"you will spend Christmas with me tomorrow right?"

"Of course."I smiled and kissed his cheek,"We always spend Christmas together."

"Want me to walk you down?"George shot up, and I smiled,"Sure."

Harry kissed my cheek and I linked arms with George kissing Fred's cheek, and I whispered in his ear,"You'll love your present."

It was that thing he had been eyeing in Zonkos for all of fall, I led George out of the common room and he made jokes about me and Percy's friendship the whole way down,"Oh shut up."

"Come on its cute, Percy's never gotten us anything for Christmas except maybe Ginny."He said and I shrugged,"have you gotten him anything?"

"Not really, anything nice."He said and I rolled my eyes,"whatever, pinhead."

"Hey!"He nudged me and I laughed,"What?"
"You are coming to spend Christmas with us right?"He asked en as we reached the common room.

"Well, depends what time I get up and what we do here."I explained,"I mean they did stay so I wouldn't be alone."

He nodded understandingly, and pulled out a black box with a green ribbon from his back pocket,"Well, Here's my gift in case you don't get to."

I smiled widely and caressed his cheek,"Thank you so much."

"Don't open it yet."He warned me and I rolled my eyes and kissed is cheek,"goodnight, Weasley."

"Goodnight, Eli."