Clay just nodded before calling Hamletta to follow him.

"I only sleep for two hours anyway." He said before saying goodbye to Merlok.

--------------------------------

Later that night, Clay was sitting on his bed reading a few articles about possible causes of epilepsy. None of them applied to Jestro. He has not had any injuries to his head that Clay knew of, and he could not have had a stroke because he was perfectly fine. Clay was completely stumped. The only conclusion that he could come to was the idea that maybe Monstrox had something to do with it. Clay began to think of that voice on the phone. The black goo that came out of it was gone when Clay came back to the apartment. But he knew whoever called him was not a normal person. It probably was not even human. Clay came out of his deep thought as he heard an oink next to his bed. He crawled over and looked down to see Hamletta looking up at him with a clueless face.

"Hey, Hamletta." Clay greeted the pig like she could actually talk. "Having trouble sleeping?"

The pig just stared at Clay with a slight head tilt. Clay just sighed and shook his head before letting Hamletta climb onto the bed and sit beside him and his sword and shield.

"I only sleep for two hours. But Jestro's been helping me with it." He spoke like he was trying to have a conversation with the animal beside him. "I hope he's okay in that hospital tonight. The thought of him being alone in there worries me."

Clay was about to take a sip of water from a glass cup next to his bed. But as he reached for it, he noticed something. As he reached for the cup, the water in it started to ripple. Before Clay could question it, the room began to shake and objects around the room fell to the floor. The glass spilt and rolled off the nightstand; shattering against the floor near the closet. Clay went wide eyed as he heard rumbling and the sound of Hamletta squealing in fear and running off under the bed. He flinched as the lights short circuited and went off; leaving him in dim low light. Clay quickly got off his bed and stood in the doorway; holding on as the shaking began to die down. Clay slowly took his hands away from the doorway as Hamletta poked her head out from under the bed.

"What was that?" He thought as he looked at the mess around the room.

Clay squinted as his eyes adjusted to the low lighting as he heard Hamletta making a few oinking sounds. The blue knight slowly approached the broken glass near the closet; being careful not to step on it and cut his foot by mistake. The knight looked down at the pieces of glass; bending down to pick them up. As Clay picked up the pieces, the door to the closet creeped open; showing all his clothes hanging on a rack. Clay stopped and looked up as he realised it was open. But he thought he locked it. He knew he locked it.

Before Clay could analyse, a sharp metal claw burst out of the clothes. Clay quickly avoided it and took a step back towards his bed as a familiar and unwanted figure poked through the closet. Clay gasped in horror as Monstrox gave the knight a grim and malicious grin.

"Miss me?"

Clay quickly reacted as Monstrox charged at him with his claws by rolling onto the bed and grabbing his equipment to fight back. Monstrox took a swing at Clay, but the knight held up his shield and deflected the attack. Hamletta squealed in fear and ran out of the room.

"This isn't possible! I'm not asleep! You should not be able to attack me!" Clay spoke in denial.

Monstrox smirked at him as he brushed the sheets of Clays bed with his claws.

"You sure about that Moorington? You've been worried and stressed since joke boy had his episode." He mocked the knight as he came closer.

Clay held up his sword as he prepared for any incoming attacks. Monstrox smirked as he swung his claws at Clay; being blocked and pushed back by his sword.

"Maybe you're going mad." The nightmare necromancer teased.

Clay swung his sword and hit Monstrox in his left side with a grunt; making the necromancer yell out in angry pain. But the wound quickly healed up as black goo oozed over it and sealed it. Monstrox responded to the attack by making his floating robe stretch out and pin Clay to the wall. Clay grunted and struggled against the chain-like tentacles made from the robe as Monstrox smirked and came close to the knight.

"I don't know what you're doing, Monstrox; but I will not let you kill Jestro!" Clay threatened with a vengeful stare.

Clay felt his anger boiling in him as Monstrox just laughed at him. But it quickly turned into discomfort as the necromancer glided his claw against his right arm.

"I'm not going to kill him, Nexo not." Monstrox spoke with a smirk. "I need him and his body to be alive when I take it over."

Clay froze with wide eyes as Monstrox began to laugh with a deep evil cackle. But the knight quickly gave the necromancer an angered stare; breaking free from his grip and taking a swing at him with his sword. But Monstrox took a step back and slashed at Clay with his claw; hitting him and leaving severe cuts in his right arm. Clay dropped his sword as he yelled out in pain and held his arm. Clay almost lost his balance as he felt another tremor shaking the room. Monstrox just grinned before devolving into black goo; oozing and disappearing under the bed as the tremor died down.

Clay breathed heavily as he stood up. Unsure if what just happened was real. But the fresh cuts on his arm told him otherwise. Clay quickly picked up his sword and shield and hurried out of his apartment with Hamletta following him closely behind. Clay had to get to the hospital with only one thought on his mind. Jestro was in danger.